Who is the right guy for X-23?

#751 Posted by rokusan23 (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on the recent issues of X-23 and the upcoming #19... I say, well, yeah, Julian :3 They're so cute. He's a jerk so Laura could put him back in line, on the other hand, he could show her how to live a little. But yeah, once Hellion got over his angst and her understanding more of how to handle her emotions.

._. But if my Two-Face side were to say anything... Crack pairing would be... Daken :P I did kinda sorta liked her when they were killing them freaky children back at Madripoor. Haha. Or not. xD

#752 Edited by frogjitsu (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhood21 said:

Another clone! Kaine! and then we can have a spiderine baby. :' } its beautiful

My sentiments exactly. Kaine and Laura would make such a cute couple, and it would be the ultimate Marvel marriage alliance. LMAO at the Spiderine baby. He would be a LEGEND! All Marvel would have to do is pull a "Hope" and throw him in the timestream, and have him come back as a teen or young adult, and we would be set. Then we would have Spiderine, the ultimate Marvel super hero! I'm surprised this hasn't already happened yet. Marvel should be capitalizing on this pronto!

What ever they do, I'm just glad that Laura totally shot Julian down! Ha ha, yes! Laura is to good for that whinny brat.
#753 Posted by redhood21 (815 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! spiderine baby would allready have mentors that struggled to be heroes and an evil uncle in Daken! i smell lion king like plots!

#754 Posted by frogjitsu (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhood21: I could totally see Daken trying to seduce the young Spiderine to the dark side, seeing that manipulation is one of his specialties. Besides what better way to stick to his old man that to turn his 'grandson' against him.

#755 Posted by WolfMonkey (302 posts) - - Show Bio

laura needs somebody who can help her actually be happy, be a normal person, and to make sense of her life. what she needs is someone like gambit. if it werent for a number of reasons why that wouldnt work, i'd actually say gambit. either way x-23 and hellion, odd couple, to be kind. now, no couple. nobody in the avengers academy is right for her... the majority of the young avengers are into guys, and the only one that isnt is just a bad idea. while she would fit in perfectly with the runaways, i dont see a romantic connection there. after everything there's nothing for her with ANY of the new xmen or new mutants, on either side, nor with any of hope's lights. quite honestly, i would actually have to say Jubilee. i'm not being a perv or anything but with Laura's raising, she really shouldnt have any notion or sexuality, and while there are a couple girls who might be alright for her that i've just listed as bad (oh god just watch her end up with surge) the only person i could really see making her happy is Jubilee

#756 Posted by Kairan1979 (16845 posts) - - Show Bio

the majority of the young avengers are into guys, and the only one that isnt is just a bad idea. 

Why Speed / X-23 is bad idea?
#757 Posted by snyderman567 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke

#758 Posted by frogjitsu (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@snyderman567: Psylocke and X-23 haven't interacted in a while, even though they were cool together in Uncanny. Reminds me of this cover from Claremonts last Uncanny run:

Too bad they weren't on X-Force together.

#759 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee

#760 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- 761 posts? I cannot believe this topic is so popular

#761 Posted by Mercy_ (92843 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so over the idea of her and Hellion together.

#762 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio
#763 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- What if in the future she got together with Wolverine, then you could end every argument by telling him to go F himself

#764 Posted by snyderman567 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone but that douche hellion.

#765 Posted by LDiz (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Who should Laura get with?

For the inner fanboy within I would to nominate Spidey for some weird reason...

After reading a few fanfic with that couple I come to the conclusion that those two would great together for now...

Now for reality... In my eyes she would probably go out with...

I have no answer with the Hellion ship sinking a couple issues back, it's very difficult to pinpoint whose's next in line...

So yeah that's pretty much all I have to say.

#766 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain America and X-23

#767 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@snyderman567:

Can't agree anymore lol

@CATPANEXE:

See ,better than hellion.

@LDiz:

lots of people have the same idea ,but i think it would better be a younger version of spider-man or a guy similar as peter parker.

#768 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet to come.

#769 Posted by TheGremlin (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir would be my guess on who they stick her with in the end.

Personally I say give somebody that doesn't get a whole lot of love a shot. Hell Kid Omega wouldn't be too bad.

#770 Posted by War Killer (20337 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, I would like to see her get together with Iron Lad. I think they would make an interesting couple.

#771 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

She has too many problems to be with anyone right now.I kinda like her single but that's just me. If she DOES go with anyone it should be someone like... me :P

#773 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

Me :)

#774 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@ka385385 said:

I'm not going with hellion ,trust me ,he is a guy who pretend good guy ,a phony ,people just too blind to see that ,i been through too much that i know it.
i can tell you anyone who hates hellion(and it's not few , i can tell) is hellion most dangerous enemys, for we are readers ,we can hurt him badly here ,but he can do nothing to us.
i won't stop until hellion out of x-23 story, and i know there is lots of good characters better than hellion ,and there will come more good characters in the future who can be with her.

There should be certain barriers to stop people like you posting.

#775 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion. I hated what marjorie liu did to them.

#776 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

not the douche hellion for sure. dont know. the guy from league of losers story arc. gravity i believe or something like that. it really worked. odd.

#777 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Cracked Genome: that would be the best thing ever, thought x-23 is too old for him

#778 Posted by Kairan1979 (16845 posts) - - Show Bio

@oraclefyre said:

Hellion. I hated what marjorie liu did to them.

#779 Posted by etamogrey77 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

what is up if the girl has emotional issues then she should work those out before entering any relationship and what liu did is canon so thats gonna stay so who knows she might catch feelings for someone at the academy somewhere down the line

#780 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest, she's better single. I don't oppose the idea of her being with another female, or even Captain America (the picture of him holding in his arms is kind of... strangely... touching, in a way).

#781 Posted by Spawned93 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

why limit it to just guys?

#782 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spawned93 said:

why limit it to just guys?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#783 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee think about it.

#784 Posted by bsmith1190 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

At this point I would not object to her hooking up with Chase Stein from the Runaways

#785 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

psylocke or mister X she's a badass so she has to be with somebody who's a badass

#786 Posted by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone but Hellion!! He's a jerk!

#787 Posted by Teerack (7057 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Speed from the Young Avengers could be a good complement to her personality.

#788 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3583 posts) - - Show Bio

nate grey

#789 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. ;) ;) ;)

#790 Posted by captainpojoe (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion......... think about it -_-

#791 Posted by Kairan1979 (16845 posts) - - Show Bio
@Teerack said:

I think Speed from the Young Avengers could be a good complement to her personality.

Not to mention he was trained to be a living weapon before Young Avengers freed him.
#792 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy could probably work, though I've heard good argumetts for Jubilee or Dust

#793 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are we all missing the obvious a male clone of jean grey.

#794 Posted by RogueJuggernaut (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@Talon/X23:Hellion because they have kissed each other and he has saved her many times.

#795 Posted by RogueJuggernaut (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark King:That would be like fucking his own sister that would be incest.

#796 Posted by judasnixon (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

Burt Reynolds.....

#797 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir.

#798 Posted by RogueJuggernaut (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

Jason Todd...

He is DC character idiot.

#799 Posted by JohnnyGat (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@RogueJuggernaut said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Jason Todd...

He is DC character idiot.

So the mature thing to do is to start name calling?

#800 Posted by Mercy_ (92843 posts) - - Show Bio
@RogueJuggernaut watch the language and the insults.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.