Who is the right guy for X-23?

#701 Posted by frogjitsu (478 posts) - - Show Bio

For all of you wanting X to get with a Jean "clone", check this out...

here is a link to the picture on deviantArt.

#702 Posted by OldManJoe (90 posts) - - Show Bio

It was going to happen sooner or later.

#703 Edited by fodigg (6142 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogjitsu said:

For all of you wanting X to get with a Jean "clone", check this out...

here is a link to the picture on deviantArt.

Well done, although now they just need a female Cyclops clone and the slashfic writers can really go nuts.

#704 Posted by frogjitsu (478 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: Cyclops and Emma have an alternate reality daughter named Ruby Summers who has both of their powers. She could suffice, until they make a female Scott clone that is, XD

#705 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Blade

Toad

Rick Jones

The Hood

Solomon Grundy

Cyclops....Did I said Solomon Grundy already?

These are all perfect choices for her, if not any then she should be by her self until she can sort her self out.

#706 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:

Thor

Blade

Toad

Rick Jones

The Hood

Solomon Grundy

These are all perfect choices for her, if not any then she should be by her self until she can sort her self out.

THE HOOD?! 

What is this MADNESS?!
#707 Posted by superboyprime (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

Daken

#708 Edited by fodigg (6142 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogjitsu said:

@fodigg: Cyclops and Emma have an alternate reality daughter named Ruby Summers who has both of their powers. She could suffice, until they make a female Scott clone that is, XD

Ah, I forgot about Ruby. She'll do for now, although I guess Rachel Summers would be even better because it'd be Scott, but then it'd be Jean again, adding in some incestuous squick factor.

Okay, I've officially put to much thought into this. I'll leave it to the slashfic writers.

#709 Posted by frogjitsu (478 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: I have one more. We could throw X-man, Cable's AoA counterpart whom Hope has already take a liking to in New Mutants, and also Kirika, X-23's AoA counterpart, into the mix and make this hole affair even more intriguing and extraordinarily squicktastic!

#710 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

um a boy clone of wolverine and ive got just the design for him

#711 Posted by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@luckydomino1 said:

um a boy clone of wolverine and ive got just the design for him

A girl clone of Wolverine doing the nasty with a boy clone of Wolverine? It does propose an interesting philosophical question: is that closer to masturbation or incest?

I don't really mind who X-23 is going to eventually romance, as long as it's well written. I guess Hellion is fine, even though he is a bit of a douche. But to be honest, I really like it how her solo series is currently lacking a love interest. Instead of going for the clichéd romantic subplot, the series is exploring her non-romantic relationships and focuses strongly on her self-reflection, which I find very interesting. I'm definitely not against seeing a romantic subplot in her ongoing in the future, but I'm just saying that neither she nor the series needs one to be interesting.

#712 Posted by OldManJoe (90 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be nice to see what happens when Hellion enters the mix again in the X-23 series in a few months.

#713 Posted by howler412 (32 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy: Chase would be a hilarious combo.Just them meeting would be funny, if it was done as a joke with a good author.

#714 Edited by frogjitsu (478 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope she never gets with Hellion. Could never stand the guy myself, even though he's not nearly the douche he used to be, whiny emo kid isn't much better. X-23 doesn't need that baggage. They should just be friends, if anything. Never lovers.

#715 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect: The hood seems pretty caring and responsible albiet a criminal mastermind who seems to always wind up finding some new means of WMD. Honestly I think he's more dangerous then Von Doom out of pure luck. He's a tragic hero and him and X-23 could be possibly kindred spirits in away in the form that they have some serious issues.

#716 Edited by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

I so hate hellion and most of the X kids except armor

#717 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:

@RainEffect: The hood seems pretty caring and responsible albiet a criminal mastermind who seems to always wind up finding some new means of WMD. Honestly I think he's more dangerous then Von Doom out of pure luck. He's a tragic hero and him and X-23 could be possibly kindred spirits in away in the form that they have some serious issues.

Yeah I can see that working. She needs a man, not some kid like Hellion. I'm not talking age, I'm talking about Maturity. If they weren't so many years apart, I might even say Matt Murdock. 
But for practicality, I would like to see her with Bobby Drake. He's a joker, sure, but he's a lot older than his age gives him credit for.
#718 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogjitsu said:

I hope she never gets with Hellion. Could never stand the guy myself, even though he's not nearly the douche he used to be, whiny emo kid isn't much better. X-23 doesn't need that baggage. They should just be friends, if anything. Never lovers.

On the contrary. I think Laura can handle his baggage better than X-Girls. She knows what it's like to lose a limb (Kimura sawed of her arm!) or to feel helpless. She knows what it's like when your powers are useless to save those close to you. And she knows everything about being injustly treated (I'm referring to Hellion saving Hope from Omega Sentinel a being grounded as a reward).

#719 Posted by 9th Wonder (217 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Trauma.She's kind of emo and he's the most emo of all emos that where ever emo.

#720 Posted by Billy Batson (57740 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

BB

#721 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@OldManJoe said:

It will be nice to see what happens when Hellion enters the mix again in the X-23 series in a few months.

here's a little tid bit from Liu about the upcoming Arc with Hellion in it:

Nrama: Though it seems that X-23’s not done with X-characters completely — you mentioned in a previous interview that Hellion will be showing up soon, and obviously there’s plenty of history there. How much of an impact will his appearance have on the book?

Liu: They have some unresolved issues, but by the end of this upcoming arc the exact nature of their relationship and feelings will be made explicitly clear.

Props go to Newsrama for this

#722 Posted by 9th Wonder (217 posts) - - Show Bio
@RainEffect said:
@daak1212 said:

Thor

Blade

Toad

Rick Jones

The Hood

Solomon Grundy

THE HOOD?!   What is this MADNESS?!
I like how the Hood was the one you commented on when the very first one is the most outlandish.
#723 Edited by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@9th Wonder: Little Brother 9th wonder?

Edit: Wait I think you already told me this yeah. Wow Im supprised no one thought Solomon Grundy was absurd

#724 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyraMyraMyra: lol tha never crossed my mind they come from the same dna forget what i said

#725 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not Julian Keller that's for sure.

#726 Posted by KEROGA (972 posts) - - Show Bio

not daken buuuut jimmy hudson

#727 Posted by Starleafgirl (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no male in the X-universe that's perfect for X-23... I'd 'ship her with Jubilee (who, incidentally, used to have a crush on Wolverine) for more "shocking confrontations." :P (funniest "solit. euphemism" for pseudo-lesbian vampire action ever)

#728 Posted by Joygirl (18445 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! X-23/Jubilee! I TOO SHIP THIS. That would be an adorable couple, actually, provided Jubz's being a vampire hasn't made her any less playful.

#729 Posted by Redletter (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

Some body Wolverine couldn't stab kill maim burn eat or scare

Haven't a clue really,, except for the fact i think Julian telekinetic no hands boy is in no way the right match for the character X23

She would need some on her complete opposite to make it interesting,

HELL why not Jubbellie cute mutant vampire girl who shoots sparkles! sexy & deadly combination

#730 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio
#731 Posted by Hector (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit?

#732 Posted by Joygirl (18445 posts) - - Show Bio

Whaaa? X-23 needs someone more primal and sincere. Gambit would be all "bonjour, mon cherie, ablublublublublu..." and she'd be all " >:[ *shnikt* " and that would be the end of that relationship.

#733 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@pixelized said:

No one... anyone in a relationship with her would end up being more Paternal than lover toward her.

- Laura has so many issues she needs a magazine rack

- Getting in a relationship in her condition is doomed from the start

- She is much better off working on righting herself than tackling the problems of trying to be a couple for now

#734 Posted by OldManJoe (90 posts) - - Show Bio

I looks like issue 19 is going to be very interesting.

#735 Edited by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@OldManJoe said:

I looks like issue 19 is going to be very interesting.

That it will be

Considering this:

Can You Feel the Love Tonight

and that this is the cover of issue 19

#736 Posted by volnaib (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gawdzilla

I'll flood Deviantart with dumb (cause I'm a lame artist) HeliX fanart after I pass my exams if these two don't end up kissing each other in the issue 19.

Oh, wait, no. I'll flood DA with it in any case.

#737 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank god my exams are finished for the quarter...plenty of time to get more Helix stories/art/comics done. Woot =D

#738 Posted by daredevil21134 (10762 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#739 Edited by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

In seriousness I'm still standing no one, but, they are going to put her in relationships regardless so I stand with Gravity. I can't place the details but when they were together in Marvel Team-Up I just loved it and thought it was perfect (that could be that Robert Kirkman's writing is that good?).

@9th Wonder said:

I like how the Hood was the one you commented on when the very first one is the most outlandish.

Just caught that with my eye from 2 months ago....Jeez, until I saw his name mentioned I all but forgot The Hood existed. Who was he anyways? Was he relevant at some point in comics? ;)

#740 Posted by DeadJester (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. It'd be perfect because it'd be a nice little in your face to Wolvie and no matter how much her or logan slice and dice when they get mad, they can't really kill him so he'd be durable enough. ;)

#741 Edited by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeadJester: I wonder which is more painful, a guy having his pedo stick cut off, or Deadpool having Wolverine and X-23 cut his off, than regrow it, then have it cut off, then regrow it,then have it cut off, then regrow it,then have it cut off, then regrow it,then have it cut off, then regrow it,then have it cut off, then regrow it...it sounds like this may be a bad idea for Ol' Wady, imo. >-)

#742 Posted by Volpe (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Has she ever been interested in anyone other than Jules?

#743 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Volpe said:

Has she ever been interested in anyone other than Jules?

@CATPANEXE said:

In seriousness I'm still standing no one, but, they are going to put her in relationships regardless so I stand with Gravity. I can't place the details but when they were together in Marvel Team-Up I just loved it and thought it was perfect (that could be that Robert Kirkman's writing is that good?).

#744 Posted by DeadJester (89 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE: he's just crazy enough to find it funny at least once though lol

#745 Posted by MetallicMercury (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion. Nearly died of happiness once I saw the cover to X-23 #19.

#746 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Hellion. He's to go with Wind Dancer.

#747 Posted by Godabed (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like her with Hellion, he gets her.

#748 Posted by Mayo88m (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion. Until my own mutant powers finally develop anyway.

#749 Posted by redhood21 (774 posts) - - Show Bio

Another clone! Kaine! and then we can have a spiderine baby. :' } its beautiful

#750 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course Hellion, he's already laying claim :-)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.