Who is the right guy for X-23?

#651 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Elixir guys  please no Hellion but from where I'm standing that might not happen for another few years or so still I vote for him

#652 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@andrea_mendoza1997: ahem 

*ahem*
#653 Posted by LauraX23 (1574 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 and Archangel !!

#654 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23: yeah okay but get back to the part where are starting to like the idea of Hellion.... Next thing you know Sarah Palin is going stop hunting from the air!
#655 Edited by LauraX23 (1574 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel:

I know I used to hate him before ... But Idk ... 

before he used to be a jerk, but now he's changed ! I think he really cares about her ... 

I changed my mind after reading X-23 (on-going series) 

I think they'd make a cute couple 0.0 

Lol :) 

#656 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a huge Helix (Hellion + X-23) shipper.
But if she isn't destined to be with him, I'd like to see her with Speed from Young Avengers. He knows what it's like when they want to turn you into a weapon.

#657 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979 said:
" I'm a huge Helix (Hellion + X-23) shipper. But if she isn't destined to be with him, I'd like to see her with Speed from Young Avengers. He knows what it's like when they want to turn you into a weapon. "
Speed? I don't know I think he so much of an a-hole that she might just kill him for annoying her too much! 
#658 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: 
if you remember, Hellion wasn't nice to Laura too when she arrived to Xavier's Institute. He openly insulted her, and stayed alive.  And look how it turned out.
I don't think Speed can be bigger jerk.
#659 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979: still, can't really see it.
#660 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio
@mewmdude77 said:
Spider-Man 

YO DUDE ,HELL YA!

#661 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
X-23 #10
I don't believe that she's into Jubilee, but perhaps she thinks she's helping her.
#662 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:

haha! I didn't even see this!
#663 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:
@mewmdude77 said:
Spider-Man 

YO DUDE ,HELL YA!

Where's that from?
#664 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
@ka385385 said:
@mewmdude77 said:
Spider-Man 

YO DUDE ,HELL YA!

Where's that from?
X-23 #13 for August 2011
#665 Posted by Wishful_Thinker (72 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL 

People don't even mess with Hellion/X-23. She is not a lesbian (Nothing against that, she's just not.) 

One day she will develop more and one day he won't be so bitter and they'll be perfect together. Don't attempt to tell me otherwise. 

>_<

#666 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wishful_Thinker said:
LOL  People don't even mess with Hellion/X-23. She is not a lesbian (Nothing against that, she's just not.)  One day she will develop more and one day he won't be so bitter and they'll be perfect together. Don't attempt to tell me otherwise.  >_<
I've grown to hate Hellion, and honestly, I don't know why. He just seems to be another one of those gestalt telekinetics, similar to Jean Grey and Rachel Summers. However, I'm sticking with my theory that X-23 does better with female companions than she does with males, and that she'd do even better with a female partner (i.e. someone she has become very close to over her tenure in comics). She appeared to be enjoying being sucked by Jubilee, so perhaps, she might learn to enjoy the company of females.
#667 Edited by War Killer (20291 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I'd like to see her with Gravity, I don't get what the whole "she has to be with an X-Men!" thing is coming from, I mean just because you're an X-Men or a Mutant doesn't mean you can only date people are an X-Men and Mutant too. I really would like to see her interact with other characters in the Marvel U who aren't apart of the X-Men, which is one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to her teaming up with the Future Foundation soon.

But yeah, after reading about how they were together in another reality, he may be a year or too older but, I think Greg would be a great choice for her. He's not very well known in comics and his character barely gets any spotlight. Plus I think having a true and blue hero in her life would be great for Laura and would help her better understand what it means to be a hero and not a weapon to be controlled. So yup, I'm going with...

#668 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer
in League of Losers X-23 was completely out of character.
#669 Posted by War Killer (20291 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979 said:
@War Killer:  in League of Losers X-23 was completely out of character.
Well I've never read version of her before, I just learned they had been together in that Universe and upon thinking about it, I think it would be fun to see Laura who's been through so much crap get together with an actually hero like Greg, sure he may not be a great hero like Captain America or Spidey, but I think it would be great for both of their characters not to mention something new that we haven't seen before. Plus Laura needs a guy who's not going to treat her like crap or use her like everyone else has in the past, and I think Greg could fit that bill.
#670 Posted by Gawdzilla (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Liu just confirmed Hellion's return to the pages of X-23 in issue 17...which means Dec. Perhaps a Christmas story?

#671 Edited by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

can't you sense the sexual tension out of this one... 

just kidding! 
or not... 
#672 Posted by Wishful_Thinker (72 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Cloud™:  Nah, I'm still not convinced. One panel with Jubilee won't change several she's had with Hellion. ;)
#673 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wishful_Thinker said:
@Dark Cloud™:  Nah, I'm still not convinced. One panel with Jubilee won't change several she's had with Hellion. ;)
a lot of panels won't change the chemistry she's had with hellion.
#674 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gawdzilla said:

Liu just confirmed Hellion's return to the pages of X-23 in issue 17...which means Dec. Perhaps a Christmas story?

AW YEAH!

#675 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
@infinityandbeyond: I'm gonna go with Jean Grey.
#676 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy
Or Sista Grimm(Nico)
#677 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not going with hellion ,trust me ,he is a guy who pretend good guy ,a phony ,people just too blind to see that ,i been through too much that i know it. 
i can tell you anyone who hates hellion(and it's not few , i can tell) is hellion most dangerous enemys, for we are readers ,we can hurt him badly here ,but he can do nothing to us. 
i won't stop until hellion out of x-23 story, and i know there is lots of good characters better than hellion ,and there will come more good characters in the future who can be with her. 

#678 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385: ok you don't like hellion. that's ok! but for those that want him still in the series, can't we just agree to disagree?
#679 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel
i concur, you do know how to convice me. 
i can tell you that i don't like hellion is my problem, i'm a person got problem, but who doesn't.
#680 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385

and i know there is lots of good characters better than hellion ,and there will come more good characters in the future who can be with her. 

Really? Name some of these characters and let us decide if they are better than Hellion or not.
#681 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Kairan1979:

Danny Ketch (Ghost Rider)

Ricochet

Nova

or even a young version of spider-man

there is too many.

#682 Posted by Eyz (3042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" A male clone of Jean Grey. "
Ha!
'nuff said! :D
#683 Posted by TheIncredibleNightcrawler1999 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion

#684 Posted by HalfGod (27 posts) - - Show Bio

x-24?

#685 Posted by Gawdzilla (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion is X-23's soul mate

#686 Posted by marvelunivers_deleteme (300 posts) - - Show Bio

if they werent related daken

#687 Edited by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:

@ Kairan1979:

Ricochet

Nova

or even a young version of spider-man

there is too many.

Just no. Kairan asked you to name characters who are more suitable for X-23 than Hellion. 
#688 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine
oh .that's easy. 
Cyclops 
Nightcrawler 
NOVA  
Ghost Rider 
Ricochet 
Hornet 
Spider-man 
Human Torch
Moon Knight 
Angel 
Iceman  
Darkhawk
etc,etc... 
even Johnny Cage better than hellion.
#689 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gawdzilla
No .he's not. 

I rather see Captain America.
#690 Posted by labarith (669 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion, yes. 

But then again, I'd be all for her being a lesbian.  The genderswap clone thing might lead to this, but the whole idea of lesbians + clones is too funny not to play out somewhere.  I guess she could fall for the Savage She-Hulk... take THAT Hulk/Wolverine erotic fiction writer out there.

#691 Edited by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:

@Gawdzilla: No .he's not. I rather see Captain America.

hey I got a vote!
#692 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385
I get it. You are Hellion-hater, and throw a list of random characters, not caring if they have something in common with X-23 or not.
#693 Posted by rokusan23 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno. She likes Julian... and if Julian likes her... um, in some weird way :P why not?

#694 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385@Kairan1979: I'm getting a flashback of Rosie and Elizabeth on the View 
#695 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: not really. i just discover i got mistake. 
I said

Ricochet 

those two suitable for x-23  
and Gravity . 

at first i thoght he ask who better than hellion so i made that long list.
#696 Posted by mewmdude77 (960 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:

@Kairan1979: not really. i just discover i got mistake. 
I said

Ricochet 

those two suitable for x-23  
and Gravity . 

at first i thoght he ask who better than hellion so i made that long list.
which Ricochet? the original (Spider-Man) or one of the other Ricochets? 
#697 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio
@mewmdude77
Johnny Gallo ,the new Ricochet 

#698 Posted by Lokheit (489 posts) - - Show Bio
@labarith said:
  I guess she could fall for the Savage She-Hulk... take THAT Hulk/Wolverine erotic fiction writer out there.
Please... please, tell me that the rule 34 hasn't gone THIS far...   o.O''
#699 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio
@mewmdude77
and Spider-man.
#700 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

hey all you marvel fellas... check out the new do...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.