Who is the right guy for X-23?

#601 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

Jarvis.

#602 Posted by daredevil21134 (11758 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#603 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

On a serious note..nobody is the right guy for X-23.She's a Wolverine clone and her character is styled like him.Adding a love interest will only complicate her character and add nothing positive.

#604 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

How about dating Jughead.

Later on Ultron. He would later marry Spidergirl but it can be step closser to stop both their issues.    

#605 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" On a serious note..nobody is the right guy for X-23.She's a Wolverine clone and her character is styled like him.Adding a love interest will only complicate her character and add nothing positive. "
I believe that she's her own character, unlike many "clone characters" that we have seen in the past (where they become exactly like their originators), which is why she so popular now. she is the exact opposite of Wolverine.
#606 Edited by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:

"I believe that she's her own character, unlike many "clone characters" that we have seen in the past (where they become exactly like their originators), which is why she so popular now. she is the exact opposite of Wolverine. "

really exact opposite IDK i think they are more alike than different.
X-23 doesn't know how to be anything but a weapon, Wolverine didn't know who he was for a long time and thought that all he was good for was being a weapon.
it may seem like i don't know a lot about X-23 (or Laura) and while i haven't read all of her appearances I think that's what motivates her what her drive is. you may disagree with me but i believe they are much more palatable than you give them credit for. Then again it is the little things that separate people from one another, or is it the big things that make us alike.
#607 Posted by SC (13096 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @MichonneHack27 said:
"

Hmmm I don't know. I think she's like her father/brother Wolverine. I don't think their meant to have a "true love". I admit a lot of fans would love to see them to have some happiness. But it'd be too fleeting. I admit I like the idea of her being with Hellion. But he's kinda of an ass sometimes. Well thats a bit strong, I mean he's kinda a bit shallow. Lets face it, he wanted Sofia cause she was in some sense the "social butterfly" one of those pretty popular girls. Like Nori too, and she's added into the mix. Then we have Laura! Although she's totally awesome! Some dubbed her the psycho and I'm pretty sure that's the equalitviant of "freak" group in highschool. But thats my analynsis of whats in his head^^;. I'm probably wrong.  But either way Hellion's never really stated what he wants (I mean WHO).

I think he does care for Laura. But he's being a teenage boy right now. He doesn't know what he wants and if he does. Its conflicting with his idea of what's good for him. But thats how I see it.

"
I think that Laura should have some true love in her life! she deserves it! "

I agree, but friendship and interpersonal type love and acceptance from people I think would be even healthier for X, and that would invariably last a lot longer, and be a tighter bond than romance. She already sort of has an aunt and uncle type in Storm and Gambit, if her friendships, with other characters grew over time. That might be a richer reward than romantic love.  

She definitely deserves that as well too. It could be damaging though, especially in comics where drama is king. Plus she deserves someone who can stroke her hair and hold her hand bwhahahand um.. (I admit I think she can do better than Hellion)
#608 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Stoll Ricochet or Danny Ketch. 
somehow i going to bushwrack hellion.
#609 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

with which every word i write for my fanfic, the more i fall for my own con! Captain America all the way!

#610 Posted by cascadeking09 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody like her father and won't take her ish.

#611 Edited by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Coonce (according to the TNT of MVC3)

#612 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
" Somebody like her father and won't take her ish. "
that sounded a bit wrong!
#613 Posted by cascadeking09 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: Lol. how does that sound wrong?
#614 Posted by Outside_85 (8973 posts) - - Show Bio

Well for one thing, she needs to understand the concept first.

#615 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she will soon!

#616 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth, just to piss daddy off.

#617 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to said when i try to find good teen hero in marvel for me ,i can find nobody since Spider-man no a teen anymore.
#618 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

How about having Scarlet Spider hook-up with X-23 for a little clone-on-clone action.
#619 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
" Sabertooth, just to piss daddy off. "
i think someone made a drawing of that on deviant art.
#620 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc:
not Scarlet Spider ,but some teen clone of spider-man or similar character ,like i said before ,RICOCHET. 
@fbdarkangel: 
yup ,i saw that before.
#621 Posted by jakeeboi17 (4369 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she might be a lesbian?

#622 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio
@jakeeboi17: O_o why?
#623 Posted by jakeeboi17 (4369 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: I'm not sure. I could just sense some sexual tension between her and Surge! LOL.
#624 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@jakeeboi17 said:
" @The Dark Huntress: I'm not sure. I could just sense some sexual tension between her and Surge! LOL. "
..... yeah no I can't see it happening! especially if it's surge!
#625 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I support Danny Ketch and X-23 or Ricochet and X-23.
#626 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

early sign
#627 Posted by digimod (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah - she's got a lot to work on herself before she is ready for a relationship, but Hellion has been good for her.

#628 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
"
 early sign
"
It's not gonna happen.  

@digimod said:
" Yeah - she's got a lot to work on herself before she is ready for a relationship, but Hellion has been good for her. "
Agreed.
#629 Posted by daredevil21134 (11758 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:
"I support Danny Ketch and X-23 or Ricochet and X-23. "

Danny Ketch is awsome
#630 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: a girl can dream!
#631 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: What I'm not really getting (not trying to be rude, just not understanding) is how you were so quick to call Cyclops a pedophile after that scene (even though he was clearly possessed and not in control of his actions), but are actually wanting a relationship between Laura and Steve (somebody who is a lot older than Scott)?
#632 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @fbdarkangel: What I'm not really getting (not trying to be rude, just not understanding) is how you were so quick to call Cyclops a pedophile after that scene (even though he was clearly possessed and not in control of his actions), but are actually wanting a relationship between Laura and Steve (somebody who is a lot older than Scott)? "
i don't know! just fell for the idea the more I wrote my fanfic! *shrugs* 
Plus Steve won't use her like Cyclops did! and the way that demon Cyclops "professed his feelings" was just ugh! Steve will actually be a gentleman and will wait till she's eighteen, and even then he would still wait till she's emotionally ready for a relationship! 

The Soldier and The Weapon!..... Image Courtesy of Talon/X-23

I am Butters and I approve this pairing!
#633 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio

you'll make me chuckle

#634 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gawdzilla: None shall question the power of my puppy!
#635 Posted by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel:  I am questioning the power of your sanity
#636 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gawdzilla: oh come on! it's not like I write "Steve loves Laura" all over the walls! plus I've run out of paint!
#637 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 

#638 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@mewmdude77:
#639 Posted by ddaann1985 (129 posts) - - Show Bio
@infinityandbeyond:  Same here!  :)
#640 Posted by mavfan626 (4125 posts) - - Show Bio

#641 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @mewmdude77:
"
You don't have to be so mean about it!!! 
#642 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@mewmdude77 said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
" @mewmdude77:
"
You don't have to be so mean about it!!!  "
sorry i wanted an excuse to use that gif 
anyways 

spidey funny

Spidey vs X-23's foot
#643 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @mewmdude77 said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
" @mewmdude77:
"
You don't have to be so mean about it!!!  "
sorry i wanted an excuse to use that gif 
anyways 

spidey funny

Spidey vs X-23's foot
"
Spider-Man had a bad start with Black Cat and Ms Marvel and look where he is with each. It could totally work!!! 
#644 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" Or Team Angel! 

"

On the second picture where's that from ... 

And why are they mad ... ? Lol

#645 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13126 posts) - - Show Bio

every woman in the mu should just get with spider-man. then they could make a new title Spider-man and his amazing ho's
#646 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 and Gambit ! 

#647 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

But I'm actually starting to like the idea of X-23 and Hellion 

#648 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
" every woman in the mu should just get with spider-man. then they could make a new title Spider-man and his amazing ho's "
This right here!!! ^^ (except for all the old ladies and such)
#649 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"

But I'm actually starting to like the idea of X-23 and Hellion 

"
Say WHAT?! 
#650 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

hey Chapter 3 of my fanfic is finished if anyone wants to read and review!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.