WHERE IS x-23 NOW???

#1 Edited by lioneta (333 posts) - - Show Bio

OK.
X-23 is my favorite character in Marvel right now.
I even daydream I am her, tearing my ex boyfriend to shreds with my mighty claws.
(don't judge me)

But aside from my skeleton in the closet, I lost her after messiah complex, when everything got so....complex.
I was right by her side from the day she was born, through her prostitution mishap, leaving her best friend, going to school, all of it.

Then she was gone.
Marvel likes to make you track down every story by buying every single X-team there is.

So my question is, right about the time she killed (or did she?) deathstrike, where the fuck did she go?!

I would love a chronological order of where she is so I can just stick to her story for now.
Pwease T_T

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Force.

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

She's been in the new X-Force series since the first issue, which was released over a year ago. She was also in Cable during Messiah War. So good news! You have like 20 issues of Laura to catch up on!

#5 Edited by lioneta (333 posts) - - Show Bio

I just picked up the X@Korg said:

" She's been in the new X-Force series since the first issue, which was released over a year ago. She was also in Cable during Messiah War. So good news! You have like 20 issues of Laura to catch up on! "
I just picked up the X-Force now N_N~!
I love Laura when she's so.....x-23.

About to go back to reading Issue 5 woohoohohohohohohoo

edit: Could you give me the issues of cable she was in?
#6 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@lioneta said: 
"Could you give me the issues of cable she was in? "
Sure. She is in the current Cable volume, issues #6, #7, #9, #10, #13, #14, and #15. 

#13, #14, and #15 are the Messiah War tie-in issues, where she is featured more/has more dialogue. She appears in #6, #7, #9, and #10, but she doesn't really do too much. She's also in the X-Force/Cable: Messiah War One-shot, which is the first chapter of Messiah War, and a good issue all around. A lot of people don't care for Cable, but #15 has some interesting moments with X-23. I'm not sure how much of a completist you are, so if you don't want to buy all the issues of Cable, I suggest just getting #15.
#7 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

all of her appearances can be seen by clicking on "comics by cover" and then the number of appearances underneath each volume

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.