Where is she set to appear post-cancellation?

#1 Posted by 0xymoron (173 posts) - - Show Bio

With X-23 being canceled, does anyone know where Laura is set to appear? I'm hoping she won't end up in comic-book limbo. =(

#2 Posted by ShadowBolt09 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she will be in Avengers Academy.

#3 Posted by 0xymoron (173 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so, any where's better than not being written at all!!

#4 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- I really hope more mutants than just X-23 make appearances and/or move into this book, its hard to believe that after Schism there are no students who have lost faith in the X-Men an wants a change of scenery.

#5 Posted by Kairan1979 (16700 posts) - - Show Bio
@WarMachineMarkV said:

- I really hope more mutants than just X-23 make appearances and/or move into this book, its hard to believe that after Schism there are no students who have lost faith in the X-Men an wants a change of scenery.

#6 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't worry about seeing X-23. She will be around.

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979 said:

@WarMachineMarkV said:

I truly think they need to change some of the old cast for some new cast.

#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I say a student exchange with the Jean Grey Institute.Each month have a different mutant at Avengers Academy and one of the part-time Avenger students visit Westchester.

#9 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio

She's going to be in the New F4 crossover w/Red She Hulk, Ghost Rider & Venom.

#10 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7257 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers Academy

LOL.

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92254 posts) - - Show Bio

She's also set as one of the main characters in the upcoming Venom mini/arc/thingie.

#12 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV said:

*coughcoughHellioncoughcough* *crosses fingers very hard*

#13 Posted by Mayo88m (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah hoping she becomes a regular of the Avenger's Academy for awhile. And she is going to be featured in the 5 (I think) issue run of Venom starting in February. She may eventually go back to an X-Comic, though I doubt it will be anytime soon seeing as how the entire point of her self-titled series was for her to distance herself from Wolverine, and her X-Men companions.

Of course we could just get the New X-Men series back, and have her rejoin them! Say what!?

#14 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O I want x-23, gambit and jubilee on a team and make that a title, they are likable enough characters to get enough readers and they all work well together

It would be like x-23's equivalent to Rogue's X-men: legacy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.