What will happen if X-23 will die?

#1 Posted by infinityandbeyond (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...yeah...things are happening unexpectedly in Marvel Universe...you don't know who remains and who are executed...hmmm....what if Laura Kinney dies next? What would probably happen?

I think Wolverine will be looking for the most effective way on reviving Laura...and then...maybe another story arc or another reality will be made for her to come back....

Maybe other young characters like her former New X-Men team mates will have a better career in her absence...

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

We know that she's going to survive the Messiah War cross-over, because of Marvel's future solicitations.  We know that she was created by Kyle & Yost and that she's currently in a title written by Kyle & Yost.  So it is highly doubtful that they will kill her off.

#3 Posted by TOAA (155 posts) - - Show Bio
She is not going to die but if she did, Wolverine would not be looking for a way to resurrect her. He would just try to kill those that killed her.
#4 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Laura is nearly immortal due to her healing factor already, not to mention she's in close proximity to Elixir at all times these days. If she is ever killed, it will almost certainly be with a Muramasa Blade.  I don't think any of the other New X-Men will ever have better "careers" than X-23, considering the way things have gone lately.

#5 Posted by OUTSIDER40 (23 posts) - - Show Bio
xerox-kitty said:
"We know that she's going to survive the Messiah War cross-over, because of Marvel's future solicitations.  We know that she was created by Kyle & Yost and that she's currently in a title written by Kyle & Yost.  So it is highly doubtful that they will kill her off."
Your right Kyle & Yost are getting so much work for her. She is making them rich.
#6 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

She was almost killd during  the "Kimrod" arc of New X-Men by, suprisingly, Nimrod. But (as Korg stated) Elixir was there to heal her.....
Plus, her healing factor is more effective than Logan's.

#7 Posted by LauraXx23 (88 posts) - - Show Bio
TOAA said:
"She is not going to die but if she did, Wolverine would not be looking for a way to resurrect her. He would just try to kill those that killed her."
I agree
#8 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

A thousand of Wolverine's fans would scream she can't die because she's Logan's clone!

#9 Posted by Witch_Doctor (689 posts) - - Show Bio

i would rather have wolverine die instead of her...

#10 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio

is she in any video games

#11 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish! I'd be addicted to that game, f*ck WoW.

#12 Posted by LauraXx23 (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I hate video games but if x-23 was in any video game i would play it

#13 Posted by LauraX23 (1574 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraXx23 said:
"TOAA said:
" She is not going to die but if she did, Wolverine would not be looking for a way to resurrect her. He would just try to kill those that killed her."
I agree"
#14 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

Then I would cry like no tomorrow!

#15 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @LauraXx23 said:
"TOAA said:
" She is not going to die but if she did, Wolverine would not be looking for a way to resurrect her. He would just try to kill those that killed her."
I agree"
"
I think he would try to resurrect her. and whether he succeeds or not, he'll still gut the bastards that killed her!
#16 Posted by LauraX23 (1574 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what Hellion and Elixir would think....
#17 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
"
I wonder what Hellion and Elixir would think.... "
I think Hellion would let his emo hair cut grow even more!
#18 Posted by LauraX23 (1574 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @LauraX23 said:
"
I wonder what Hellion and Elixir would think.... "
I think Hellion would let his emo hair cut grow even more! "

 
Lol.
#19 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
" @LauraX23 said:
"
I wonder what Hellion and Elixir would think.... "
I think Hellion would let his emo hair cut grow even more! "

 
Lol.
"
well don't you agree?
#20 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@bergquist:
I've read on Wikipedia that X-23 is a boss in the Gambe Boy Advance version of X-Men : The Official Game as a boss.
And, of course, she is a playable character in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
#21 Posted by Bergquist (695 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979 said:
" @bergquist:
I've read on Wikipedia that X-23 is a boss in the Gambe Boy Advance version of X-Men : The Official Game as a boss.
And, of course, she is a playable character in Marvel vs. Capcom 3. "
lol wow i forgot about that post ^_^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.