what is her relationship to daken

• 107 results
#101 Posted by fbdarkangel (4819 posts) - - Show Bio
@FunnyStuff707 said:
" I see them as siblings. Very unusual siblings. "
agreed!
#102 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Posted by joshmightbe (24736 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically X-23 isn't a clone she was made from a mix of wolverines DNA and a woman so technically she is a test tube baby and wolverines daughter, if she was a clone she'd be an exact copy of him

#104 Posted by bsmith1190 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

You're all wrong... sort of. With genetics we're just arguing semantics and technicalities. First off Laura admitted that while she and Daken are related she also said they're not family. Saying they're brother and sister is simplifying things. As far as their actual relationship goes, they're meant to be opposites, basically Daken is to Laura what Sabretooth is to Wolverine. Daken is what Laura could have become (and still may) with no positive direction in her life. The only difference is that they seem to have an unspoken agreement to stay out of each other's way. Daken always came across to me as indifferent to Laura's existence, and Laura does know what kind of person Daken is but he's given her no reason to attack him since they went their separate ways.

#105 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine: LOL ikr whats wrong with those people

#106 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (4152 posts) - - Show Bio

@buddyblackhawk: i say shes more like his aunt

#107 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Although they showed Laura looking identical to her birth mother, she is Logan's clone. She is Daken's father, biologically. Going the route of his father's twin sister (the aunt option) is probably more palatable and less confusing though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.