What do you want for X-23?

• 71 results
#51 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@OldManJoe: You ever think that'll happen?

#52 Posted by OldManJoe (89 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: Maybe, most mutants don't stay away from the X-Men for long if they do leave for a time.

#53 Posted by ReVamp (22860 posts) - - Show Bio

2 and 3 sound good.

#54 Posted by decarabas (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Can she please please please leave avengers academy... I just can't stand her there.

I'd love for her to be on her own, and maybe hang out with the NYX crew. Laura/Kiden friendship is just wonderful.

#55 Posted by War Killer (19520 posts) - - Show Bio

I still would like to see her join the Young Avengers

#56 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see her and black widow being used by cap in a espionage role since widow was the one who sent here to the AA.

It would help both them move into a bigger spotlight IMO.

#57 Posted by Ragelantern (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer That's an amazing idea I love the young avengers but I'm glad they put her in avengers academy, they never should have canceled her title!!! I know she's a wolverine knock off but if written well shes a great character!!!
#58 Posted by Kairan1979 (15974 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53: another black ops team? It's two steps back for Laura.

#59 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979:

Never thought of a black ops team was thinking more along the lines of natasha being put in charge of putting together an espoinage unit for whatever steve is putting together.

Sorta a mini shield.

#60 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@saturnssailor said:

When Black Widow asked X-23 to join the Avengers Academy I got the idea that she was going to be mentoring her. Too bad this doesn't seem to be the case. It would have been awesome. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that Black Widow will mentor her.

Funny how she said "I can teach you" too -_-- lol

#61 Posted by KingofMadCows (345 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow should have also said, "And I'm sure I can learn from you too."

#62 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofMadCows: What can Laura teach her?

#63 Edited by KingofMadCows (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: Assassination, combat, and espionage. Black Widow may have plenty of experience but X-23 probably knows plenty of tactics and tricks that Widow does not. They can teach each other a lot about the subject.

#64 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofMadCows: She could learn espionage and maybe a few new styled from Laura.They would make an awesome team.

#65 Posted by Kairan1979 (15974 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53 said:

@Kairan1979:

Never thought of a black ops team was thinking more along the lines of natasha being put in charge of putting together an espoinage unit for whatever steve is putting together.

Sorta a mini shield.

Like Fury's Secret Warriors?

#66 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979:

Yeah sort of it could show just how much training and how smart she really is and be less about being a female wolverine.

#67 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

I want X-23 to tell Emma Frost to go f@#$ herself.

Reads latest issue of Avengers Academy...

Wish Granted:)

#68 Posted by Retro_Metro (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Find her own path in life.

#69 Posted by bsmith1190 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Laura inherit the Wolverine mantle from Logan; of course we all know Marvel, even if they had nothing to lose, would not do that out of fear of a declaration of war from the Wolverine fanboys

So I'll just settle for a crossover series with Amiko Kobayashi (and if you don't know who she is google is your best friend)

I'm also hoping sooner rather than later she goes back to Weschester and to the X-Men, not that going to the Avengers Academy was a bad thing cause it was a very good thing that she decided to get away from the X-Men feud

And get her own series back in print

Oh and a crossover with Lyra (Savage She Hulk) and they have to be friends, those girls need to break that vicious cycle between their families

#70 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

To not die in the hunger games.

#71 Posted by TheAcidSkull (16014 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

To not die in the hunger games.

This , in fact, i want her too win

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.