What comic book is X23 currently in?

#1 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

X23 is by far my favorite marvel character and probably the reason I even care for comic books ( her and dr.doom)

but anyway i was just wondering what shes CURRENTLY doing because I'm not hearing a lot about her and i'm starting to worry a little to be honest.

#2 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

her series be cancelled...around no more she is.

To be honest after the cancellation of her series and the Venom event I haven't seen her around. It's possible shes floating around in some book though.

#3 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity:

It seem like she going to stay at Avengers Academy for awhile ,i hope her meet with Ricochet since they're classmate now.

#4 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

She's in Avengers Academy... but not much.

AVENGERS ACADEMY #23
#5 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

She'll be the centre of attention following the AvX tie-in arcs, especially the first two issues.

#6 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers Academy .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.