Trigger Scent effects

#1 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the Facility programed Laura to respond to the Trigger Scent as a means to ensure that she would be guarnteed to take out her target and anyone else who might be present, but does anyone know if it caused memory black-outs? I can't find any mention of it doing so on the site, but for some reason I thought it did. 

Thanks.
#2 Posted by Mantaray (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it does, Laura

says it outright. She says, "...then everything goes black, and when I [wake up? come out of it?] everyone is dead." 
I think she says it to Megan in Target X. 

On the subject of Trigger Scent, I wonder if Emma Frost / The White Queen will ever de-program X-23. She said it would be done at the end of the story where Emma kicks Kimura's ass and erases all memories she had of her grandmother. That was a really good dialogue.
#3 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mantaray:
Thank you!!! 

RE; New X-Men - I think she said she wanted to remove it but she wasn't sure she'd ever be able to.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.