SHIELD ALERT!!

#1 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just me or does anyone think that shield will try to take down x-23 down for good?

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

fingers crossed

#3 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing they want to capture and reprogram her to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. operative. That's the kind of thing they do. Then again, in Secret Invasion S.H.I.E.L.D. seems to be down for the count...

#4 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

I just I read x-force 6 that the shield agent are review old files and one them as her name on it. I just wondering is how the hell they going cacth her when she bascilly got nothing to lose.

#5 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio
really how could shield try to take her done when she can't even do it
#6 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

At least Laura's going to be getting more screen time, with a plot focusing on her.

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"
really how could shield try to take her done when she can't even do it
"

She's easy enough to kill: decapitation.

(Only her claws are laced in adamantium).
#8 Posted by DrSumtincool (63 posts) - - Show Bio

There needs to be another X-23 limited series, her versus HAMMER.  May be she can gut Daken while she is at it.  That would be nice.

#9 Posted by Shaianwillems (26 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine:
Really?
i thought she was Completly covered in Adamentium.
were does is say dat only her claws are laced?
#10 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shaianwillems said:
"@John Valentine: Really?i thought she was Completly covered in Adamentium.were does is say dat only her claws are laced? "

She escaped the facility before they had the chance to bond the metal to the rest of her body.
#11 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shaianwillems said:
" @John Valentine: Really?i thought she was Completly covered in Adamentium.were does is say dat only her claws are laced? "
Read X-23: Innocence Lost. There is also another mini about her, X-23: Target X, but I don't recall what it says about the adamantium skeleton. Most definitely it is only her claws that are coated; its covered in the first mini (Innocence Lost). They did not perform the entire bone-coating operation for fear of retarding the growth of her bones, as she was still a child. She did indeed escape the facility before the rest could be bonded. It may be covered in upcoming issues of X-force; the cover of #18 shows Laura in a tube of fluid, with metal rods sticking out of her flesh and Logan pressing his hand to the glass (it's a take on Wolverine's adamantium operation). It may just be a cover. Whether it is or not remains to be seen.
#12 Posted by Shaianwillems (26 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2:
thanks you guys.
i just read the Comic Innocence Lost. =D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.