Follow

X-23

Character » X-23 appears in 2371 issues.

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program, born from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. She has recently aged up, being saved from the Vault.

Role in Venom Event

snyderman567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By snyderman567

If you have not already heard yet, X-23 will be a part of the six-part event in Venom this February. " X-23, Venom & Hulk must defeat their worst enemies, buying Ghost Rider time to stop hell’s march across the globe!

As a clone, X-23 has often wondered if she has a soul. This is where she gets her answer!" Do you guys have any predictions?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

It seems to me to be a twist on the Fantastic Four when Wolverine, Spider-Man, Hulk and Ghost Rider were members.

snyderman567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By snyderman567

@PrinceIMC: It actually is. According to the database, they together are suppose be " New Fantastic Four."

Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
    deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

GHOST RIDER SHOULD BE JOHNNY BLAZE...that new lady is cool still but she is just not as cool as JB or DK.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

I believe it's called "Circle Of Four". I would prefer a reunion of the the old team but this looks cool

OldManJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By OldManJoe

It would be very interesting if they would tie this into the last issue of X-23 and the beginning of the Avengers vs X-Men story, since the final issue of the mini event in Venom and the last issue of X-23 come out in early March and the Avengers vs X-Men event starts right after that.

a0040pc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By a0040pc

I'll get the storyline. But when its finished I won't get Venom anymore.

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By frogjitsu

@Hysteria: Why not?

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EnSabahNurX

@snyderman567 said:

If you have not already heard yet, X-23 will be a part of the six-part event in Venom this February. " X-23, Venom & Hulk must defeat their worst enemies, buying Ghost Rider time to stop hell’s march across the globe!

As a clone, X-23 has often wondered if she has a soul. This is where she gets her answer!" Do you guys have any predictions?

Laura will be fighting clones of herself that also have their own symbiotes O_O OH SNAP which probably leads to lara learning if she has a soul since she is facing herself

WildValentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By WildValentine

I'm really looking forward to this! Although, it might undo a lot of the good work that was done when she was hanging with Franklin and Valeria. She's going from being in the company of nice kids to being in the company of THAT lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.