Role in Venom Event

#1 Posted by snyderman567 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

If you have not already heard yet, X-23 will be a part of the six-part event in Venom this February. " X-23, Venom & Hulk must defeat their worst enemies, buying Ghost Rider time to stop hell’s march across the globe!

As a clone, X-23 has often wondered if she has a soul. This is where she gets her answer!" Do you guys have any predictions?

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems to me to be a twist on the Fantastic Four when Wolverine, Spider-Man, Hulk and Ghost Rider were members.

#3 Posted by snyderman567 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC: It actually is. According to the database, they together are suppose be " New Fantastic Four."

#4 Posted by ka385385 (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

GHOST RIDER SHOULD BE JOHNNY BLAZE...that new lady is cool still but she is just not as cool as JB or DK.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12888 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe it's called "Circle Of Four". I would prefer a reunion of the the old team but this looks cool

#6 Posted by OldManJoe (90 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be very interesting if they would tie this into the last issue of X-23 and the beginning of the Avengers vs X-Men story, since the final issue of the mini event in Venom and the last issue of X-23 come out in early March and the Avengers vs X-Men event starts right after that.

#7 Posted by Hysteria (257 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll get the storyline. But when its finished I won't get Venom anymore.

#8 Posted by frogjitsu (478 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hysteria: Why not?

#9 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

@snyderman567 said:

If you have not already heard yet, X-23 will be a part of the six-part event in Venom this February. " X-23, Venom & Hulk must defeat their worst enemies, buying Ghost Rider time to stop hell’s march across the globe!

As a clone, X-23 has often wondered if she has a soul. This is where she gets her answer!" Do you guys have any predictions?

Laura will be fighting clones of herself that also have their own symbiotes O_O OH SNAP which probably leads to lara learning if she has a soul since she is facing herself

#10 Posted by WildValentine (289 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really looking forward to this! Although, it might undo a lot of the good work that was done when she was hanging with Franklin and Valeria. She's going from being in the company of nice kids to being in the company of THAT lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.