Respect X-23

Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Respect X-23

X-23

Powers and Abilities

As a clone of Wolverine, X-23 possesses most of his mutant abilities at strength levels rivalling, or occasionally exceeding, his own. Notably, she possesses an accelerated healing factor that allows her to regenerate damaged tissue and has allowed her to regrow limbs in the past. This healing factor is believed to be superior to that of Wolverine's, due to the fact that, apart from her claws, the rest of her skeleton has not been coated in adamantium. Though theoretically mortal, her healing factor renders her exceptionally difficult to kill. It also renders her immune to most diseases and chemicals. A side-effect is her superhuman durability and endurance, as well as her longevity, which is expected to mirror that of Wolverine. She also possesses superhuman senses, which are sensitive to ranges much greater than those of baseline humans. Notable are her senses of vision, audition and olfaction. She is also superhumanly agile and has above average reflexes. Like Wolverine she has retractable bone claws which have been coated in adamantium. Unlike him she has two in each arm and one in each foot.

X-23 has received extensive training in armed and unarmed combat, and is an expert in a number of martial arts, as well as in the performance of black ops missions. She is an expert assassin, and has had espionage training. She possesses a facility for languages, and has displayed the ability to speak English, French, Japanese and Arabic with some degree of fluency. It is possible that she speaks other languages that have not yet been displayed. X-23 is also very intelligent, and presumably has a detailed knowledge base in anatomy and torture.

Despite being incredibly hard to kill, X-23 does have her weaknesses. The Facility created a specific chemical called the Trigger Scent in order to make her kill targets she was unwilling to kill. The Trigger Scent sends X-23 into berserker rage, in which she can't distinguish friend of foe and kills everyone she sees. She is weak to powerful energy blasts as well She shares some common weaknesses with Wolverine due to her nature as a clone. Due to the lack of an adamantium skeleton, X-23 is more susceptible to decapitation than Wolverine. Her healing factor can be bypassed a few ways; it can be overtaxed, making it harder for her to heal, while Carbonadium introduced into the system is poisonous and can stop healing factors if not hinder them to a near useless level. Also, the Muramasa bladeis a weapon forged from a portion of Wolverine's soul, and it slows down healing factors.

Enjoy :D

New X-Men #45

It might look like Deathstrike is winning , but X-23 both outsmarts and owns her.

Target X #1

X-23 outperform wolverine by 3 minutes and 24 seconds

Target X #3

dilorezno got owned along with some guards by x-23

Target X #4

Taking down some special ops intruders and then surviving getting her neck snapped.

Target X #5

Cutting her own hand of and outsmarting Kimura

Target X #6

X-23 vs wolverine. after logan stops holding back, x-23 is still doing fine against him .

X-23 #7

Saving gambits Butt form sharks. she barely even Finched when a shark chewed on her like a toy.

X-23 #8

Doing pretty well against daken . Daken does pretty well against guys like deadpool, wolverine and etc, so this reflect son how awesome x-23 is .

Daken #8

this is exactly my point, if your a bad person x-23 will peel you like a potato, despite her pretty appearance.

Daken #9

fighting mutant monsters , daken makes a comment on how x is a superb killing machine.

healing after getting her skin burned off

x-23 #10

reattaching her legs and healing within seconds

X-23 #16

x-23 Vs Chaos !

x-23 #19

X-23 owns the collector

Avengers Academy #35

She Takes a blow from Zero when she had lost Her Healing Factor, and she not only survived but also managed to stand up and later put up a fight.

Avengers Arena #4

A Ghost you Say?

Avengers Arena #11

x-23's durability is very tough. not only does she take a flat out stomp from a huge robot, but also then survives getting hurled away for miles.

X-Force #2

She thinks of twenty seven ways to kill someone in seconds

She detonates a bomb and has barely a scratch on her, then she goes on a use firearms quite well

X-force #9

Domino comments on x-23's skills

X-force #10

Laura gets injected with the legacy virus, managed to last without dying for some time, tried to sacrifice herself, and then healed after getting burned.

X-Force #18-19

Gets her arm chopped off and still walks on like nothing happened, she was woozy from loss of blood, but thats why she has a healing factor.

X-force #20

fights and slaughters a bunch of agents under the influence of the trigger scent, with one arm.

Avengers Arena #13

Wolverine Admits Himself That X-23 Healing Factor is stronger than his.

Avengers Arena #15

X-23 fights a monster fueled by darkness and is impaled by one of his enormous claws.

The END.

#1 Posted by God_Spawn (38107 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job. Except Logan was still holding back on her in Target X 6 and I disagree with her being able virtually stalemate Daken. Her overall showings don't match his and he was underwritten in that fight.

#2 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Thanks for this.

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@TheAcidSkull: Thanks for this.

:)

@god_spawn said:

Good job. Except Logan was still holding back on her in Target X 6 and I disagree with her being able virtually stalemate Daken. Her overall showings don't match his and he was underwritten in that fight.

I know Daken >x-23 . all i was trying to say was that she was doing pretty well which was impressive

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (38107 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Fair enough. Just wanted to clear it up.

Btw, will adore you forever for this.

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (38107 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Oh, and I might steal this idea to make a Cyclops respect thread. A good one that is.

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@TheAcidSkull: Oh, and I might steal this idea to make a Cyclops respect thread. A good one that is.

send me the link when you make it :DDDDDD

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: and also i seriously hope lyk likes this :D

#8 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

**AHEM**

Not too sure about Daken>X-23, gentlemen but I will let that slide because I am in in heaven with this spectacular thread. This soothes and pleases me. I am blissfully content. I've decided this is an early Christmas present solely for me.

@TheAcidSkull:

Seriously though --- I adore this thread and GS is correct. I will forever adore you, Oh Awesome One!

:) <-------times one million infinities

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@god_spawn said:

**AHEM**

Not too sure about Daken>X-23, gentlemen but I will let that slide because I am in in heaven with this spectacular thread. This soothes and pleases me. I am blissfully content. I've decided this is an early Christmas present solely for me.

@TheAcidSkull:

Seriously though --- I adore this thread and GS is correct. I will forever adore you, Oh Awesome One!

:) <-------times one million infinities

i am soo glad you like it :D HAIL X-23 !!!!!

#10 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

This is great, you've been doing some pretty awesome respect threads recently :)

#11 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

This is great, you've been doing some pretty awesome respect threads recently :)

THANKS !

#12 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this is really great - there's a couple of Daken's issues that I somehow completely missed.

X-23 is easily one of my favourite characters, shame she's so criminally underused.

#13 Posted by ambival1 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Since she has superb healing factor, losing her limbs or being burned to bone is not as sacrificial as you might think... but being a child forced to kill dozens of people (no matter what age) and still having emotions and a sense of morality, despite the brutal and humiliating training, demands some respect.

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17721 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing respect thread. Respect for taking the time to gather the scans and share them with us.

#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92863 posts) - - Show Bio

I love you.

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Amazing respect thread. Respect for taking the time to gather the scans and share them with us.

Thanks man !

@Mercy_ said:

I love you.

glad you liked the thread :DDDD

#17 Posted by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is so good!

<3 Laura

#18 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Great thread you started up. Big ups to X-23.

#19 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

Great thread you started up. Big ups to X-23.

#20 Edited by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Good post ,not totally agree with you ,but good post ,X-23 is really awesome.

#21 Posted by Darksider555 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

@ka385385: @ka385385 said:

Goof poset ,not totally agree with you ,but good post ,X-23 is really awesome.

awesome and hot u mean' :D hopefull she find the redemtion she seeks

#22 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darksider555:

Yup ,sorry i type too fast ,i'm not like some other dudes who attract by girl's chest (shame on those guys) ,X-23 attract me by her eyes and personality ,although i don't think it was those friends changed her to a better person ,i think she did it by herself ,with a little help from friends ,but mostly her ,she was a loner and still is much like her father Wolverine ,not sure if she is really walk to the right path since she still killing people ,there will always be a part of her past haunting her ,and there will always a part of darkness stay in her heart.

#23 Edited by Darksider555 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

@ka385385 said:

@Darksider555:

Yup ,sorry i type too fast ,i'm not like some other dudes who attract by girl's chest (shame on those guys) ,X-23 attract me by her eyes and personality ,although i don't think it was those friends changed her to a better person ,i think she did it by herself ,with a little help from friends ,but mostly her ,she was a loner and still is much like her father Wolverine ,not sure if she is really walk to the right path since she still killing people ,there will always be a part of her past haunting her ,and there will always a part of darkness stay in her heart.

very true,my friend but on the flip side,while X-23 is awesome,hellion is a gigantic douche.if there is one thing i hate its egoistical bully.But regarding X-23 she has changed for the better just like wolverine.but im still interested how her and spider girl(anya) are going to get along.its like wolvie spidey all over again. =)

#24 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing thread! Really well done. X-23 has grown to be one of my favorite Marvel characters. Seriously hoping she lives through Avengers Arena so we can get more awesome series with her in them.

#25 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Very well put together,good job.

About time my favorite comic character got her own respect thread :)

#26 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

Very well put together,good job.

About time my favorite comic character got her own respect thread :)

couldn't agree more ^_^, she rocks !

#27 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

I agree with this. Also I think I'm going to take at your other respect threads if that's okay.

#28 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay said:

@Deranged Midget said:

I agree with this. Also I think I'm going to take at your other respect threads if that's okay.

thanks for commenting and do as you wish friend ^_^

#29 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ka385385 said:

@Darksider555:

^ exactly how I feel about her :) Glad i'm not alone

#30 Edited by Pyrogram (40933 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody is an expert in martial arts in comics theses days >_> Epic thread though!

#31 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

Everybody is an expert in martial arts in comics theses days >_> Epic thread though!

Thanks

and there aren't many who can fight wolverine :P

#32 Edited by Pyrogram (40933 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Wolverine is portrayed like a chump. But yeah, X-23 is still skilled as heck as this shows though XD

#33 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: Wolverine is portrayed like a chump. But yeah, X-23 is still skilled as heck as this shows though XD

Sometimes he is portrayed as a savage but i wouldn't say chump.

#34 Posted by Pyrogram (40933 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Depends on the writer really. But yeah, savage chump :P

#35 Edited by cameron83 (7520 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow,This is an amazing respect thread.

#36 Posted by OldManJoe (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Add another point to the X-23 respect thread. The people of comicvine voted for X-23 over Batman in the weekly random encounter fight. I don't know why, but I was thinking Batman's popularity would bet X-23's raw power and skills. HELL YES X-23!!!

#37 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6764 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.