Minimate!!

#1 Posted by MorganaV (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Exciting news for whoever likes Minimates, and Laura. She's finally getting one of her X-force look. Heres the best pic i could find.  I can tell you one thing, I am so getting her to add to my other two favorite character minimates.

#2 Posted by drdanny10293 (2434 posts) - - Show Bio

cool
#3 Posted by War Killer (20374 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Goliath and Titanium Man in the back?

#4 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

Next to X-Force X23, it's Cable. The one in blue and yellow is either Cyclops, or Thanos (which I'm more focusing on it to be). The fully-green one may be Titanium Man, or someone else completely (not too sure, exactly). And, the last on the right-side... come on... you should know this. It's Captain Marvel. The symbol on his chest must give it away.

#5 Posted by MorganaV (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok just got the X-23 minimate and it's awesome. Only problem is the crappy painted on belt, don't know why they didn't just give her a belt accessory, would of been nicer. Luckily I had a left over black X-belt from an old minimate.

#6 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

oh are you kidding me that just awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.