MARVEL BISHOUJO X-23 MUST HAVE IT!

#1 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

MUST HAVE IT!!!

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like anime & manga... that looks horrible. The eyes are weird, and it's never right to see X smiling. Especially when in action.

There are so many other X-Women who should have a bishoujo statue. I'm not convinced that X-23 deserved one. I'd rather have the Sideshow Collections bust.

#3 Posted by OldManJoe (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty: I second this motion. X-23 is too serious of a character to have a cuties anime smile.

#4 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@OldManJoe said:

@xerox_kitty: I second this motion. X-23 is too serious of a character to have a cuties anime smile.

I thirded it.
#5 Edited by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty said:

As much as I like anime & manga... that looks horrible. The eyes are weird, and it's never right to see X smiling. Especially when in action.

There are so many other X-Women who should have a bishoujo statue. I'm not convinced that X-23 deserved one. I'd rather have the Sideshow Collections bust.

there is a big problem ,sideshow is very expensive ,but this one only need to cost 64 dollars.

#6 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty said:

Kind of ironly you like manga and don't like this statue ,i really hate manga but i really like this one.

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#8 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty said:

/Agree. She looks too happy to be posing with her claws out. Doesn't seem right.

#9 Posted by Money_is_God (13 posts) - - Show Bio

The statue is nothing like the X-23~~~

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

@Money_is_God said:

The statue is nothing like the X-23~~~

I agree that it's not the best representation of her, but how is it nothing like her?

#11 Posted by Money_is_God (13 posts) - - Show Bio

The Japanese always like the characters look very cute, but completely lost the character of the original feeling.

#12 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Horrible, just horrible.

#13 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks like she's high.

#14 Posted by Kairan1979 (16745 posts) - - Show Bio
@OldManJoe said:

#15 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont have a problem with it.

#16 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I already pre-order it it should come out to market anytime now.

#17 Posted by Stammer6 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything is fine except for the face. It looks too serene.

I get that Laura isn't always in a negative mood, but this model looks like she's never had a bad day in her life. The smile and the eyes look really "off" to me.

It's not completely awful, but I'm not sure if I'd ever want one. I love Laura, but I don't think I'd even show this off if I got it for a present, let alone drop $60 for one.

#18 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- It's Laura after a bowl of very high quality weed

#19 Posted by War Killer (20184 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it.

#20 Edited by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stammer6:

I know that but after all she still x-23 ,i don't like manga and it sure don't really looks like X-23 such as X-23 in MVC3 AND UMVC3 (which is very similar as this version), but her smile and candy eyes still very lovely.(and not as ridiculous as some GIANT EYES MANGA)

#21 Posted by Stammer6 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@ka385385:

Yeah, it's definitely all a matter of opinion and perspective. Everyone defines other people differently. As an example, I personally can't remember a person's hair, and would never recognize them based on it, but certain features in the face (eyes being a big deal) really stand out for me.

Everything I've ever seen Laura in up to this point (except NYX, but f*** the NYX) I've been able to recognize her character. Even though every comic is a different art style, I still see her character. And just from my perspective, I can't see Laura in that Bishoujo figurine. I think it's great that people do like it, and I wish I did. Oh well. There'll be others to choose from in the future, I'm sure.

#22 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stammer6:

Agree ,like i don't like any anime version of x-men or blade ,but i like NYX ,it's one of my favorite X-23 comics.

#23 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone know when will it on sale?

They said it suppose to out in 2012 Feb early but it's almost middle of March.

#24 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

10/10

Would buy.

#25 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks kinda high o.O.

#26 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I alreay got this statue few months ago ,it's wonderful althrough the claw is a little "cheap" ,still a very awesome statue ,if you love X-23 that much you can buy this one you're not going to regret.

#27 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

I dont have a problem with it.

glad to know

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.