Laura and Adam ...

#1 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think will happen in the future with Laura and Adam? 
The little kid who was staring at her in the bus 
in Target X 6 
I think it would be very cool if they meet again when he's a little older .... 

#2 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

GROSS

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:

"GROSS "

There goes that dirty mind of yours again ;) 

@LauraX23: I don't think anything will happen.  Although Kyle & Yost are devils for writing in plots that turn into something bigger in future, I can't shake the feeling that this scene on the bus was to set up a new codename for X-23... but it never really caught on. 
#4 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: I can not help it =[
#5 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's cute ...... :D 

@xerox-kitty
said:

"I can't shake the feeling that this scene on the bus was to set up a new codename for X-23... but it never really caught on.  "

Yeahh
#6 Posted by timrothsays (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Creepy, but why not? We only need Jeph Loeb xD

#7 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon? There are like 10 people I can provide profiles and stories for with that name already

#8 Edited by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt anything will happen with this Adam child.  
I agree with Xerox-Kitty, that scene was most likely only to give her a new codename which, actually, never caught on.

#9 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" GROSS "
Thats what i thought
#10 Posted by havco (87 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell dose that have to do with anything
#11 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Henry Sutter? Do you think he's old enough to try avenge his parents' deaths?

#12 Edited by LauraXKinney (52 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel:

Maybe he will but i think that incounter with her scared the sh!t out of him.
#13 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraXKinney said:
" @fbdarkangel: Maybe he will but i think that incounter with her scared the sh!t out of him. "
true!
#14 Posted by Erik (29810 posts) - - Show Bio

Talk about random. 

#15 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" What about Henry Sutter? Do you think he's old enough to try avenge his parents' deaths? "
@LauraXKinney said:
" @fbdarkangel: Maybe he will but i think that incounter with her scared the sh!t out of him. "
@fbdarkangel said:
" @LauraXKinney said:
true! "
 @erik said:
" Talk about random.  "

How is that random? They're talking about the son of the director of the facility that Laura was created in. He happens to be another character that Laura briefly encountered, and they are wondering if she'll chance on him again. 

I think it would make for interesting reading, if he did come back later...unfortunately that would take like 20 years comic time, and I doubt marvel would let that much time pass in X-23's world :-P
#16 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
" What about Henry Sutter? Do you think he's old enough to try avenge his parents' deaths? "
@LauraXKinney said:
@fbdarkangel said:
" @LauraXKinney said:
true! "
 @erik said:
" Talk about random.  "
 How is that random? They're talking about the son of the director of the facility that Laura was created in. He happens to be another character that Laura briefly encountered, and they are wondering if she'll chance on him again.   I think it would make for interesting reading, if he did come back later...unfortunately that would take like 20 years comic time, and I doubt marvel would let that much time pass in X-23's world :-P "
wow! thanks for backing me up!
#17 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4358 posts) - - Show Bio

what was her new codename?

and maybe... they'll be friends?

#18 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One said:

" what was her new codename?  and maybe... they'll be friends? "

there was a point where she was called herself Talon. I wished she would use that name more often rather than X-23.
#19 Posted by Erik (29810 posts) - - Show Bio
@k2 said:
 @erik said:
" Talk about random.  "
 How is that random? They're talking about the son of the director of the facility that Laura was created in. He happens to be another character that Laura briefly encountered, and they are wondering if she'll chance on him again.   I think it would make for interesting reading, if he did come back later...unfortunately that would take like 20 years comic time, and I doubt marvel would let that much time pass in X-23's world :-P "
My post was not intended to be directed at the comment about Henry Sutter. My post was directed at the OP. Who cares about some little boy at a bus stop who is completely insignificant? How would it be "very cool" if they met again? 
#20 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: It's a reasonable question.
#21 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet he is best friends with Carter Ghazikhanian.

#22 Posted by Erik (29810 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @erik: It's a reasonable question. "
No it is not. It is exactly the same thing as taking any random civilian in a comic book and pondering the potential future appearances of said nobody civilian. When Spider-Man swings past a guy on the sidewalk who takes notice of the swinging super hero while buying a hot dog, do you wonder if that same puzzled or surprised guy will make another appearance or have some significance later in the series, possibly years down the road?
#23 Posted by LauraXKinney (52 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess it would make a good one-shot story if he tryed to avenge there deaths but i just dint think he has the guts.
#24 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"My post was not intended to be directed at the comment about Henry Sutter. My post was directed at the OP. Who cares about some little boy at a bus stop who is completely insignificant? How would it be "very cool" if they met again?  "

Then just don't comment on the thread if you don't care.
Simple.
#25 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

didnt that character get eaten by a bear?
or am i thinking of Ma Gnucci ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.