Is X-23 the best girlfriend?! Pros and cons...

#1 Edited by rickpenna (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Prós

• She won't age, so you will always have a young girlfriend.
  • She was a prostitue, so she do have a lot of experience. (And is immune to any sexual disease).
  • She like to receive orders and have people to tell her what to do. (very handy!)
  • SHE WILL NEVER BE ON PMS (Premenstrual syndrome). (PERFECT!!!)
  • You won't need to have a dog to watch over your house.
  • She won't get fat, have any cellulite or Stretch marks! Perfect body always, thanks to the Healing factor!

Cons

• She can't shave, her hair will grow back super fast! And she is probably as hairy as Wolverine… (arg! don't picture her Underarm)
  • Trigger Scent.
  • She will smell any women you have been with. (your personal Trigger Scent).

Did I miss something?!

Sorry girls, is just for fun! I do respect you all very much!

PS: Sorry about my english...

#2 Edited by JetiiMitra (8178 posts) - - Show Bio

I disagree with most points. Far too shallow.

#3 Edited by NukeA6 (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me do this

Pros

• She doesn't nag.
  • She won't cheat on someone.
  • Will always have your back.
  • She doesn't require protection.
  • She's relatively smart (at least smarter than most women)
  • She can give you the roughest sex as possible (if you can handle it)
  • If relationship problems come up, she's at least tolerable enough so that she won't leave you for someone else
  • She's not a gold digger

Cons

• Trigger Scent makes her completely murderous and dangerous to even her loved ones
  • Abuse her too much and she will kill you.
  • She's not recommended for those with macho egos
  • Because of her assassin life, she has hard time adapting to social life and dates might be awkward
  • She doesn't like sharing her feelings
  • She doesn't smile much
  • She is a target for some supervillains which might force her to leave you for protection reasons
  • Cheating on her makes her go into a fit of rage
#4 Posted by rickpenna (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

I disagree with most points. Far too shallow.

Just for fun dude. Tell us what you think is her pros and cons.

#5 Posted by Squares (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, why wouldn't she get PMS?

#6 Edited by rickpenna (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

Don't know... but she will probably heal fast all that uncomfortable days the girls have to go through. Hormone disorder, pain, sickness and stuff.

#7 Posted by Squares (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

Don't know... but she will probably heal fast all that uncomfortable days the girls have go through. Hormone disorder, pain, sickness and stuff.

Fast healing wouldn't keep her from getting cramps. You don't know how PMS actually works, do you?

#8 Posted by rickpenna (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

@rickpenna said:

@squares said:

Don't know... but she will probably heal fast all that uncomfortable days the girls have go through. Hormone disorder, pain, sickness and stuff.

Fast healing wouldn't keep her from getting cramps. You don't know how PMS actually works, do you?

Not really... Thats McCoy's department. She is a mutant.

:P

Just a guess... But I believe wherever she have, she will heal.

Hey, new picture! :D

#9 Posted by Squares (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickpenna: Alright, I'll do some explaining, then.

In order to shed the uterine lining, the uterus itself starts contracting rapidly, which causes cramps and discomfort in many women. The uterine lining is, for those who don't know, what the bloody discharge actually is, and shedding it is in no way an injury. It's not something you heal, because it doesn't need healing.

#10 Edited by rickpenna (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@squares said:

In order to shed the uterine lining, the uterus itself starts contracting rapidly, which causes cramps and discomfort in many women. The uterine lining is, for those who don't know, what the bloody discharge actually is, and shedding it is in no way an injury. It's not something you heal, because it doesn't need healing.

Nice reply doc! McCoy will be proud!

I was thinking about the other side effects. But you got me, I know nothing about PMS. Just the idea flash up in my head, I didn't really dig in to it.

Now, back to the subject, give me your list! :D

#11 Edited by Squares (4898 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickpenna said:
@squares said:

Nice reply doc! McCoy will be proud!

I was thinking about the other side effects. But you got me, I know nothing about PMS. Just the idea flash up in my head, I didn't really dig in to it.

Now, back to the subject, give me your list! :D

Good for Beast?

Um, okay...a list. Let's see...

She's hot, that's a pro. But she's unemployed, dangerous to be around (trigger scent, being a superhero, etc.), and hard to get to know. I'd say the cons outweigh the pro. Oh, and she's uncommunicative, so you'd never know when something's bothering her.

#12 Posted by ambival1 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

- She likes gothic music and skimpy gothic outfits (important for Goths).

- Deep down she really needs someone's attention, so if you get lucky, she will stay with you forever after a simple conversation.

- After getting in a relationship, don't mind any competition, cause she will scare the shit out of any guy who would try to flirt with her. She is loyal to the bone.

- What she thinks is what she says, an impossible trait for most women

#13 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

the only con i don't like is that she will be hairy. besides, that all the other pros out way the con.

#15 Posted by rickpenna (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Ow man... the hair!! URG!!.. Can't imagine the legs, the underarm and the.... you know... All the rest I can take it, but this is a HUGE let down...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.