Follow

X-23

Character » X-23 appears in 2371 issues.

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program, born from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. She has recently aged up, being saved from the Vault.

Is there a scan of X-23....

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By agentxx

Mentally ill I think I remember seeing a scan of her crazy.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_
    @agentxx There are scans of her feral because of the trigger scent, if that's what you mean.
    EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By EnSabahNurX
    At the Facility
    At the Facility
    Scent
    Scent
    I Think here she's just pissed off
    I Think here she's just pissed off
    Trigger scent
    Trigger scent
    Yea she's never been crazy but she does get really angry or the trigger scent puts her into a berserk rage. Many artists and people who have written her forget that she's not suppose to be feral like wolverine, she's suppose to be more machine like. She's suppose to be feral only when the trigger scent is used.
    Yea she's never been crazy but she does get really angry or the trigger scent puts her into a berserk rage. Many artists and people who have written her forget that she's not suppose to be feral like wolverine, she's suppose to be more machine like. She's suppose to be feral only when the trigger scent is used.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.