Her 2nd issue after Arena

#1 Edited by animehunter (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL-NEW X-MEN #21

• X-23 is back, joining the ALL-NEW X-MEN and kissing Cyclops? What does this mean to Jean Grey?

• Jean and X-23 are forced to team up against a mysterious force, so she better figure it out

Out January 2014

#2 Posted by ShadowX (1218 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh

#3 Posted by Outside_85 (8585 posts) - - Show Bio

So with her smootching on Cyke, does this mean she has to try and stab Jean?

#4 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not hating Laura's costume here, they're trying to reference her talon look O_O. Jean's look on the other hand =___=

So I'm guessing AA is over at least for Laura so I don't have to buy any proceeding AA titles if she isn't in it. My pull list is shrinking ^___^

#5 Posted by akbogert (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@ensabahnurx: She'll be in the last two issues of Arena (it ends at 18). Do keep in mind this solicit is for next year :P

#6 Posted by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

That costume screams Wolverine, not that i'm against it. *sigh* Laura's eyes are not blue!

#7 Posted by roland125 (1 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2783 posts) - - Show Bio

So with her smootching on Cyke, does this mean she has to try and stab Jean?

Or make out with jean......plus there poses on that cover are laughable, it doesnt look real

The new threat is probably the death commandos who want to kidnap jean grey and take her to chandlar(shi'ar palace) for her trial on war crimes and X-23 warns the others that jean grey was taken....

#9 Posted by Outside_85 (8585 posts) - - Show Bio

Or make out with jean....

In some of our dreams :) Though I was figuring, with a 'kid Wolverine' getting involved with Kid Cyclops, the opposite of the adult wolverine/jean relationship might not be that far off.

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17831 posts) - - Show Bio

f*ck..

#11 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1317 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did they put jean in green now she looks a lot like Hope who look,s a lot like jean.

#12 Posted by Wowlock (207 posts) - - Show Bio

As if the past X-men were not messed up enough now they add X-23 to the mix and literally put her between Cyke and Jean. Yea, because they haven't suffered enough O.o

#13 Posted by rickpenna (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Her outfit looks like beast's. Will she join the all-new x-men for good?! I hope not...

#14 Edited by Sierra_B312 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping she joins up with Wolverine and his team X-Men or Cable's X-Force, don't really like her with the back stabbing crew of Cyclops and his team of so called "X-Men"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.