Favorite Stories?(X-23)

#1 Posted by spider-pig23 (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Well?

#3 Edited by Mantaray (20 posts) - - Show Bio
@spider-pig23:
Oh gosh... Every new Laura story becomes my favorite... Geez, I am particular to sequences, the few pages that reveal yet another X-23 gem: 
- When X-23 had the M virus and felt she had to kill hrself 
- When she finds Kiden Nixon as an enslaved time altering machine and has to witness her death 
- When Laura sits with her Mom to read Pinnocchio. Pinnocchio plays such a big part in X-23's life, 
- When Laura hears of Surge and Hellion kissing, runs into the bathroom and goes ballistic. 
- When Laura goes into the future with X-Force and carves an "X" in the concrete -as she's getting called "Creepy Girl" by Domino 
- When Hellion admits that X-23 scares him to death. 
- In X-Force when Laura cuts herself while sitting in the snowy forest after talking with Wolverine as she repeats, "I don't understand... I don't understand.." 
- When Laura fights in the facility with only one arm 
- In New X-Men when captured by Belasco, X-23 says, "You have to fight!"  

- And my most favorite: At the end of New X-Men: 'Mercury Falling' (my favorite) when she's comforting Mercury, whose still in pain from the Facility capture/ rescue, and the dialogue that takes place between them about Laura spending her whole life in the Facility.. so simple, but so telling. That was like sheer nirvana when I read that.
- it just goes on and on...
#4 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio

NYX

#5 Posted by The Cracked Genome (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite all the stories showing off Laura's kickassery (that is a word I read it in a comic) but I loved when Elixir wouldn't let her kill herself in X-Force #10. It was nice that a character expressed what they thought about her without it being negative. 

This issue also spawned a fanfiction that I love: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4782635/1/Shameless_bSummer_b_bSun_b 
#6 Posted by spider-pig23 (1115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mantaray:  
Do you know which issues these scenes can be found in?
#7 Posted by Mantaray (20 posts) - - Show Bio
@spider-pig23:
Sure, if you serious want to know, I'll dig em up. Can't do it immediately, but it's on the ToDo list.
#8 Posted by ka385385 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

TARGET X...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.