#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17241 posts) - - Show Bio

AVENGERS ARENA #13 & 14

CHRISTOS GAGE

& DENNIS HOPELESS (W)

KARL MOLINE & KEV WALKER (A)

#13 COVER BY KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY

#14 COVER BY MIKE DEODATO JR.

#14 8-bit Variant by MATTHEW WAITE

TWO KEY ISSUES: THE HUNT FOR THE MISSING TEENS! PLUS: THE START OF OUR NEXT BIG ARC “BOSS LEVEL!”

• Issue #13: Hank Pym searches for the kidnapped Avengers Academy students…by the special guest creative team of AVENGERS ACADEMY’s Christos Gage and Karl Moline!

• Issue #14: It begins here, the last story arc of Season One! The contestants have fought one another, now can they put aside their feuds and battle Arcade?

32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$2.99 (EACH)

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Hank Pym. If I hear that he's a big part of the issue, I'll probably buy it.

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17241 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Gage Can make the series better.

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Do you think him writing one issue will change the tone for the rest of the series?

I'm not familiar with his work, and I don't read Arena, so I don't know what he could do with it.

#5 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17241 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

Do you think him writing one issue will change the tone for the rest of the series?

I'm not familiar with his work, and I don't read Arena, so I don't know what he could do with it.

Well i Hope he sticks around, ot at least REPLACES Hopeless, he is a very good writer. and avengers arena has been a great disappointment.

#6 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Isn't the series finishing at #18 though? Would that be enough time to turn it around?

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17241 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Isn't the series finishing at #18 though? Would that be enough time to turn it around?

don't know, though if it doesn't finish then a better writer should take over, or it should just end.

#8 Posted by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sigh* ending of Season One? why is there more? guess ill pick these up just to see how it changes.

#9 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17241 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sigh* ending of Season One? why is there more? guess ill pick these up just to see how it changes.

Hope Gage Takes over, i'm done with the title until he comes around/

#10 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

If Gage takes over, i'm off. His Legacy was all sorts of crap. Hopeless is doing a great job so far and doesn't need even more drivel, tying him down.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.