Do you think X-23 would ever have a child?

• 69 results
#51 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

i create one of character is son of X-23 , i name him dark rider , he is spirit of vengeance mix with punisher and wolverine .
#52 Edited by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to ask everyone if without X-23 , will you still like Hellion ? if not than i think writer should kill him .
#53 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385:  

I don't like Hellion ........
#54 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23:
great...
#55 Edited by Gawdzilla (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion and X-23 should create their own family super hero team of bone clawed Telekinetics with heightened  senses. 

The Team will be 

Julian Keller
Laura Kinney-Keller
James "Jimmy" Logan Keller (eldest son), Brain Santo Keller and Sarah Megan Keller (twins) and Emma Cessily Keller (youngest)  lol

#56 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gawdzilla said:
" Hellion and X-23 should create their own family super hero team of bone clawed Telekinetics with heightened  senses.   The Team will be    Julian KellerLaura Kinney-KellerJames "Jimmy" Logan Keller (eldest son), Brain Santo Keller and Sarah Megan Keller (twins) and Emma Cessily Keller (youngest)  lol "
dude you totally read my mind on the kids' names! :)
#57 Posted by Psi-Fire (982 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope she's long dead before this.
#58 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psi-Fire said:
" I hope she's long dead before this. "
why?
#59 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

family super hero team is kind of childish , i creat two character son of X-23 ,    DEAN (mutant , code name DARK RIDER) AND SAM (human , code name MARVEL SPIDER) SAME NAME OF SUPERNATURAL , different from normal family , they hate each other , their farther is another character i creat , i keep him as a secret because i creat him really really hard , every moment i think about him , by the way he already appear at marvel comic  before , but dead a long time ago , if anyone want to know about it can reply me    

#60 Posted by LauraXKinney (52 posts) - - Show Bio

i think if laura would find out she was pregenant with a child she would probly think that the child doesnt deserve her as a mother that it deserves some one better than her. some one who can love it. 

(mmmmmm i may have a fan-fic storyline.)    =) 

#61 Posted by manofsteel42 (227 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:
dont ya mean chuck-1? how many kids are you guys gonna have?
#62 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gawdzilla said:
" Hellion and X-23 should create their own family super hero team of bone clawed Telekinetics with heightened  senses.   The Team will be    Julian KellerLaura Kinney-KellerJames "Jimmy" Logan Keller (eldest son), Brain Santo Keller and Sarah Megan Keller (twins) and Emma Cessily Keller (youngest)  lol "
would you mind at all if i use the names of the kids for fanfiction! i will give you credit!
#63 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9064 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she could have a child but, she is a loner so maybe she'll never really meet anyone.

#64 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@haydenclaireheroes: i think she will!
#65 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I think her healing factor can fix an inability to have kids regardless of being a clone, but maybe they might do that storyline WAY.........................WAY..................................down the line just to make a random somewhat interesting storyline. But doesn't her healing factor have the same issues as logans? cuz without his adamantium skeleton his mutation continues to progress and turn him feral, so won't it do the same to her?

#66 Posted by k2 (473 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gawdzilla said:
Fan fics about this? Been there, done that :-) It's on my fanfiction.net page under the Helix series. I agree with the thought that X-23's healing factor might make a pregnancy impossible, as it could sabotage a pregnancy (as the female body does view sperm as a pathogen. I came up with fantastic but plausible reasons to get around the problem, hehe.
#67 Posted by RussianRoulette (5 posts) - - Show Bio

If she can't have a child, she could always adopt?
#68 Posted by phantom666 (47 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: wait really?
#69 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio
@phantom666 said:
" @D3athstroke: wait really? "
No. It was joke :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.