Follow

X-23

Character » X-23 appears in 2383 issues.

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program, born from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. She has recently aged up, being saved from the Vault.

Clone comment

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By jordama

In X-Force a comment was made that it was okay to kill the clones because they weren't real. when I read that I thought, Yeah true. I forgot that X-23 was a clone, and was surprised when she was willing to kill herself and needed Elixir to explain she was worth being alive. I see her a person, nt as just a rip off of Wolverines genes. 

So my question is, do people (You) still think of Laura as Wolverines clone or has she made herself as an independent character?
    Demas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Demas

She's written as having a mind.  What kind of mind did the X-Force clones have?

OUTSIDER40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By OUTSIDER40

the fact that she said that about clones makes her interesting. 

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.