claws

#1 Posted by x-men codename: Phoenix (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I know how long wolverines claws are but how long are Laura's claws?

#2 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie's are foot long claws her's are not that far away, I think her's are like maybe about four inches shorter, yet again sometimes she is drawn with the claws as big as wolvie's. In others she is drawn with the short ones, it varies with the artist I guess. 

#3 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Question about Wolverine's claws: where exactly in his arms do the claws hide?

#4 Posted by War Killer (20194 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" Question about Wolverine's claws: where exactly in his arms do the claws hide? "
They rest in his forearm behind his wrist.

How can he draw them out? I think I read somewhere he has some extra muscles or something like that and it allow him to draw them out.
#6 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

That was another question I had, but then I started to think if his claws would actually even be able to work like they do...

#7 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" That was another question I had, but then I started to think if his claws would actually even be able to work like they do... "
Wolverine's claws
#8 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, that clears every thing.
Thanks.

#9 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

No prob man

#10 Posted by x-men codename: Phoenix (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I have another question.  I know Wolverine's claws come out of the tops of his hands, but it looks like Laura's comes out between her fingers?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.