Cartoon?

#1 Posted by Magick (427 posts) - - Show Bio

um is there an x-23 cartoon? 

#2 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

no but she first appeared in x-men evolution and then was brought into the comic books

#3 Posted by G-Man (32556 posts) - - Show Bio

I asked Craig Kyle about the possibility.  Part of it depends on how next week's NEXT AVENGERS and January's HULK VS. do.  Marvel needs to see financial proof that it'd be worth it.  But as far as another cartoon appearance, keep your eyes peeled when you watch HULK VS WOLVERINE (in Jan.).

He said he'd love to do it.  It could be hard since her story isn't the most wholesome.

Staff
#4 Posted by Magick (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Then why the section in her image gallery? 

#5 Posted by danhimself (22493 posts) - - Show Bio

read my first post....x-23 didn't start as a comic character...she first appeared as a character on the cartoon x-men evolution then was later introduced into the comics

#6 Posted by Magick (427 posts) - - Show Bio

oh. okay.

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

a cartoon based around x-23?

#8 Posted by X-23/Elixir (33 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be awsome... It would be like picking up where they left off.

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@X-23/Elixir: Not really.  She's since made an appearance in Wolverine & the X-Men; both as a scared young girl held as a secret project to eventually defeat Logan, and in the future as a group of identical girls who all had the same powers and same stoic attitude to slicing up sentinels.
#10 Posted by XS23 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love an animated movie starring her! I'll settle for some more appearances in W&TXM, though.

#11 Posted by creole (229 posts) - - Show Bio

you know i often wonder what race, she really is.
#12 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope we get to see more of her in the second season of WXM

#13 Posted by SC (12966 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, i watched her first Evo appearance, it was so bad ass! Cartoon X-23 is awesome. 

#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" Damn, i watched her first Evo appearance, it was so bad ass! Cartoon X-23 is awesome.  "
Heck yes, she is. 
#15 Posted by SC (12966 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @SC said:
" Damn, i watched her first Evo appearance, it was so bad ass! Cartoon X-23 is awesome.  "
Heck yes, she is.  "
Yep, she was so awesome, very conflicted, really emotional in some scenes, but so efficient in others. I like how the cartoon version of her is slightly more powerful, like she she leaped around like 20 feet in the air lol, she sliced that pillar and kicked it. Woah. Was funny seeing the X-Men taken out so fast as well. I liked her jacket too. ^_^
#16 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

Please let her be on Avengers!  Please let her be on Avengers!  Please let her be on Avengers!  Please let her be on Avengers!  Please let her be on Avengers!  Please let her be on Avengers!

#17 Posted by SC (12966 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" Please let her be on Avengers!  Please let her be on Avengers!  Please let her be on Avengers!  Please let her be on Avengers!  Please let her be on Avengers!  Please let her be on Avengers! "

You mean the cartoon Avengers? Or the comic Avengers? Oh, and sadly I am not sure she can be on the cartoon, some behind the scenes legalities I forget the details of. 
#18 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: on the show! she could be portrayed as a former agent of HYDRA!
#19 Posted by SC (12966 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel:  Oh yeah, that would be awesome. I did hear that had some problems with Wanda because of I think, who owns what and such, but yeah, in an ideal world, or if they could sneak her in, that would be awesome. i love that cartoon, and X-23 in cartoons. 
#20 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio

uh people, I just looked over x-23's main page and it says that she's be appearing on Avengers EMH! I would like to know the source of that please!

#21 Posted by andrea_mendoza1997 (342 posts) - - Show Bio

She was in X-men evolution and she is going to be in Avengers The Earths mightiest heroes short appearance though

#22 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@andrea_mendoza1997 said:
" She was in X-men evolution and she is going to be in Avengers The Earths mightiest heroes short appearance though "
where did you hear that?
#23 Posted by HumanX (161 posts) - - Show Bio

They should make one! I would buy it as soon as it hit the stores.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.