can she be in a movie

  • 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@EisforExtinction said:
" I will never understand people's fascination with X-23. "
#52 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @EisforExtinction said:
" I will never understand people's fascination with X-23. "
"
because she's awesome that's why!
#53 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: ..... why? She's just a girl version of Wolverine but with claws in her feet. I don't get it....
#54 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: because she's so unlike logan! she's more like the female killing version of Pinocchio, longing to be a real life girl!
#55 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel: ....wow. That ..... um.... what?
#56 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@fbdarkangel said:
" @InnerVenom123: because she's so unlike logan! she's more like the female killing version of Pinocchio, longing to be a real life girl! "
There is a killing version of Pinocchio though O_O
 
#57 Posted by fbdarkangel (4884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @fbdarkangel said:
" @InnerVenom123: because she's so unlike logan! she's more like the female killing version of Pinocchio, longing to be a real life girl! "
There is a killing version of Pinocchio though O_O
 
"
Not a female version though, except for Laura! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.