Bones and growth

#1 Posted by gammasan55 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't remember but does X-23 have adamantium coating her bones like Wolverine and if yes, does that mean she can't grow any taller?

#2 Posted by danhimself (22691 posts) - - Show Bio

no she doesn't...only her claws are coated and they didn't do the rest of her skeleton because they wanted her to continue growing

#3 Posted by gammasan55 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, thanks for the help

#4 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2302 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" no she doesn't...only her claws are coated and they didn't do the rest of her skeleton because they wanted her to continue growing "
At least they did something nice for her XD
#5 Posted by gammasan55 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, lol "nice". They must have thought, "I guess we can let her grow, it'll help her kill better or something."

#6 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio

Silly really, a trained deadly midget girl with claws, would be so much more deadly than a tall one, except the short one would always be asking them for things on the top shelf. I bet thats why they wanted her to be "taller" sexism in its most blatant form. 

#7 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" Silly really, a trained deadly midget girl with claws, would be so much more deadly than a tall one, except the short one would always be asking them for things on the top shelf. I bet thats why they wanted her to be "taller" sexism in its most blatant form.  "
At that height she would be most effective fighting men though.
#8 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @SC said:
" Silly really, a trained deadly midget girl with claws, would be so much more deadly than a tall one, except the short one would always be asking them for things on the top shelf. I bet thats why they wanted her to be "taller" sexism in its most blatant form.  "
At that height she would be most effective fighting men though. "

Indeed, and woman who look like men too. Also? Large dogs, and small bears. Optimum height range neutralizer. 
#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" @Precise said:
" @SC said:
At that height she would be most effective fighting men though. "
 Indeed, and woman who look like men too. Also? Large dogs, and small bears. Optimum height range neutralizer.  "
LMAO. True. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.