Best X-23 moment

#1 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the series is ending, what was your favorite X-23 moment of all ( it can include her appearances from x-force and other sources as well.)

#2 Posted by Kairan1979 (16700 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a lot of favorite X-23 moments. The first that came to mind was in Second Coming arc:

#3 Posted by ambival1 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Her confrontation with Facility mercenaries and Kimura from Target X. It gives the full picture of her potential as an fighter (she clung to the ceilling, jumped on the agent and cut his throat like Sam Fisher - that was seriously cool) and as an tragic character (those tears and sacrificing her arm to save her cousin). That moment made me wanna say: "Holy freakin crap, I love her!". X23 is a Marvel character, that's way in those recent issues she deals with more "Marvelish" stories, full of superheroes, alternate realities, monsters etc. Not to sound offensive, but I don't like that (except those that came from Kyle and Yost's pencil). I love her for those spy-action based stories mixed with drama and psychology, where she goes on a Bourne like adventure, fights with mercenaries and secret agents, confronts the authorities, assasinates presidents (actually candidates for) and deals with her own personal problems. It is what introduced me to her and it is what keeps me with her.

#4 Posted by volnaib (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Tons of them. The first which comes to my mind is from X-Force #20 (God, seems to be my favourite issue) where Kimura just told her she will find and kill all those people Laura loves and cares about - "little X-Men classmates", agent Morales, Megan Kinney and, of course, "your telekinetic boyfriend" - and X falls to her knees with the words "And there's nothing I can do!". That made my heart bleed.

#5 Posted by OldManJoe (89 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite moment is where X-23 and Wolverine fight in Target X.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

When Jubs calls Hellion a "creep"

/sarc

#7 Posted by Kairan1979 (16700 posts) - - Show Bio

The moment in New X-Men when Xavier's Institute is attacked by Purifiers and Laura comes to rescue.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92254 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: I REALLY need to re-read that.

@ReVamp: Hateeeeeeeee what Marjorie did with Hellion.

#9 Posted by CATPANEXE (9367 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved when she first met Spider-man in Marvel team-up, and he makes the mistake of underestimating here. Also the incident with Vanishers ear in X-Force, and team-up with Scorpion II when she first possessed the Uni-Power. But my absolute is everything in Messiah War, from her marking the spot she needed to be in the past to save Boom Boom despite no one else caring, to her persistence and determination in the end when fighting against the time-pull effects to overcoming all that and making it to the X=mark and saving Boom Boom. That was just epic and epic superhero writing as well.

#10 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: That was the best moment in that issue.

#11 Posted by rokusan23 (146 posts) - - Show Bio

When she ate spicy noodles at Madripoor during Collision.

#12 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: That was a great moment.

#13 Posted by evanescencefan91 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Definatly the part in x force when she's escaping from the facility, and intentionally set's off the trigger scents and kills all the guards by the door.

So badass

lol sorry for the giant image

#14 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Best moments? The first and foremost was her moment of creation, and her portrayal in her beginning series.

#15 Posted by fernandezluigi (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Fighting Blackheart!!!!!!!!!

#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92254 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Kairan1979 (16700 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the moment in X-23#1 when she talks to Hellion and tells him out of the blue "I have missed you". I agree with Dust - it was beautiful moment. Too bad Surge and Rockslide ruined it.

#18 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kairan1979: I hate those two ( Surge and Rockslide.)

#19 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

Yes!

@Kairan1979 said:

The moment in New X-Men when Xavier's Institute is attacked by Purifiers and Laura comes to rescue.

Ah, man, New X-Men was so awesome!

#20 Edited by laflux (13661 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE: I HATED THAT. SPIDER-MAN SHOULD HAVE KICKED HER BEAUTIFUL ASSE!

GO SPIDER GO.

#21 Posted by snyderman567 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

When she seemingly killed the collector, rejected Hellion,and anything that involves her with jubes

#22 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@snyderman567: So she isnt with hellion now?

My prayers have been answered.

#23 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

When she found out that she had a soul.

#24 Edited by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

Since the series is ending, what was your favorite X-23 moment of all ( it can include her appearances from x-force and other sources as well.)

SHUT IT

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91051 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_enigma said:

@x_29 said:

SHUT IT

Judging by your amount of edits with a negative wiki points rating, your pointlessly aggressive posts and apparent harassment of the user you're quoting, is it safe to say you didn't join comicvine for the sake of discussing comics with other users and to be a part of this community?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.