djotaku's X-23 #12 - Touching Darkness , Part 3 review

One Step Closer to My Pull List

This was a good issue.  Once again, the art, dialogue, and plot were good.  A couple interesting plot twists.  Although this new trigger scent that works on everyone but Jubilee could be hard to write correctly.  X-23 and Jubilee do some more bonding and continue the theme of X-23 being like a Pinocchio.  Still not 100% convinced this is a book I can keep reading, but next issue she goes to see the Future Foundation and I LOVE the FF!  So I'll definitely get that issue.  Beyond that, we'll see.

Other reviews for X-23 #12 - Touching Darkness , Part 3

"Why do I suddenly feel like I'm dinner?" 0

Synopsis: So what happens when the trigger scent affects average citizens and turn them into mindless killing machines? The gang is about to find out. What's Good? So after Laura overcomes the scent trigger, she and the gang now have to deal with the people in the subway affected by it. Seeing the scent trigger affect regular people is like seeing a horde of zombies appear. It's a nice amount of action and suspense. There's also that mysterious woman that appeared in the Daken/X-23 crossover, wh...