johnkmccubbin91's Worlds' Finest #4 - Rebirth, Conclusion review

Worlds' Average

This series hasn't been doing a lot so far IMO and I can't believe this has came out the good Huntress series and the brilliant Earth 2 series.

What I liked about this issue is the art it's very good art although I proffered the art on Huntress this art is still very good. I also like the panel's when the gangsters think Huntress is a easy target then next panel you just see her sitting on a pile of people continuing to eat her ice cream . Although so far I haven't been majorly fond of this series I am looking forward to the origin story next issue and when Batman finally confronts Huntress over taking his money (cause we know it's going to happen).

Final verdict. This has got to be one of the most average comics out there the now as it is neither good or bad and I personally would only advise it too people reading Earth 2 or people who are fans of the characters.

Rating: 3/5

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

LOL we have almost all the same series this week that we reviewed