Follow

World War Hulk

Story arc »

The Hulk returns to Earth after the Planet Hulk storyline, waging war on the Illuminati and all that wronged him.

Where were the the X-men? (WWH)

AliceHatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By AliceHatter

Hey, during the World War Hulk series, I'm wondering as to the whereabouts of the Mutants? Hulk probs would have gone down alot quicker if Wolverine had got stuck into it... And Rogue could have altered the battle in the Earth's favour.... 

Im not actually a big reader of Marvel, so youll have to excuse me if this is common knowledge.
    XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By XRiskyX
    @AliceHatter: No problem.

The X-Men got their own issue where Hulk destroyed the X-Mansion andtook out several X-Men after another. It was creatively called "World War Hulk: X-Men" Hulk wanted to do so because he knew Xavier was on the Illuminati as well and therefore theoretically responsible for all the things that had happened to him.

I recommend reading it if you still can find it somewhere as a paperback or anything because it was a lot of fun. Don't expect too much story until the end but the action is awesome and it's especially interesting which tactics Hulk uses against several X-Men (especially Wolverine).

Hoped I could help you.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.