together or seperated?

#1 Posted by c40 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

folks is the new hulk(i mean wwh hulk)is savage hulk persona or bruce banner completely emerge with his alter ego?i think wwh hulk is not only hulks horrific rage,also bruce banners wish to revenge and hatred against illuminati and all people who fears and hates him...that is my opinion,what do you say?

#2 Posted by -Lord Of Darkness- (50 posts) - - Show Bio

good thought, he looks like he actually thinks (hulk) lol...anyways i guess your right.

btw nice pic!

#3 Posted by c40 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you my friend:) i just draw to entertain myself,but like i said i have no education,please be merciful on me;) thank you by the way... people does not approve hulk character or the story act but think about it:even animals became fearless when they are cornered.hulk lost his everthing he has accomplished,right now there is no creature dangerous than him,i think bruce banners wish to revenge make him completely emerge with his alter ego hulk...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.