Stupid Ways WWH Hulk End

#1 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Life is just an illusion and they are already dead

#2 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk realizes the error of his ways, and understands humans fear of him. Just as he discovers this, all the heroes combine together and kill him. He is then resurrected cuase u know, hes just cool ike that

#3 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some stupid or just "been there, done that" ways WWH could end?

Here I have a few.

The extremely over rated Wolverine somehow beats him, and then he turns out to be a Skrull.

I doubt this would happen, but anyways: DC Comes in and and all the heroes battle Hulk and his War Bound.

What are yours?

#4 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

What?

#5 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Or when he's done with his speach, Punisher and Ares yell out, "Screw that!" and kick the living crap out of Hulk."

lol hes like down on the floor crying and there like shut up b@#$#. THen punisher goes all sadistic and starts smacking him around with his gun. Hes like "I pistol whip your bit@@ Ass." I would buy that, several times over

#6 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Or when he's done with his speach, Punisher and Ares yell out, "Screw that!" and kick the living crap out of Hulk.

#7 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel would make millions, but at the same time get screwed. lol.

#8 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Marvel would make millions, but at the same time get screwed. lol. "

lmao, but it would be worth it. i bwould like pay them to make more like that

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey webs Hulk up and webs his lungs shut.

#10 Posted by Cage 2.0 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

i basically fink tht the effects of wwh shud cause the marvel universe to go bak to normal n end the registration??

#11 Posted by darth magno (2 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that hulk whoops everybody then his "wife" shows up turning out to be an illusion iron man comes up and says: im gonna batch slap u shatbag

#12 Posted by Catracio Spades (2 posts) - - Show Bio

No No you got it all wrong they're gunna travel to the past create a new story line where 1 the hulk was never born alla no gamma accident for Bruce Banner and 2 in they're traveling someone in the past (like someone just after M-day) is gunna suggest they reverse the effects of m-day as well by killing Wanda Maximoff which will 3 enrage power man Quicksilver and Magneto and start a new _______ War Series. Or the baby mutant from messiah complex will somehow depower or kill the hulk when it's powers manifest.

#13 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

no, i got it. At the last possible second,when all hope is lost, Ironman will suddenly have some BS weapon that just turns Hulk back to normal. Wouldn't that be dumb? Like a Hulk ultimate nullifyer.

that would be sooo dumb! hahah hahaha......wait....what? REally? wow.....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.