Follow

Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane

Object » Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane appears in 676 issues.

The Invisible Plane was a form of early transport for Wonder Woman. It was later redesigned as an alien object that could take any form the owner desired. In 2011, DC Comics rebooted their universe. Apparently, in this new continuity, the Invisible Plane never belonged to Wonder Woman at all. It was designed by A.R.G.U.S. and is the main means of transportation for Steve Trevor's Justice League of America.

Watched Justice League A New Frontier

GC8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1422

User Lists: 8

Edited By GC8

In it Wonder Woman arrives on the scene by crashing her invisible jet.
    My response: "The problem with invisible jets is they have invisible altimeters!"

GC8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1422

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By GC8

O.K., I made a rare blog post and chose all the bells and whistles "MAKE SURE PEOPLE RESPOND!" suggestion that pops up - tweet, facebook, forum post - but the closest I could find to a Wonder Woman forum (there is one) or even a JLA forum was the "general discussion" - didn't take long for a mod to make it its own forum - not the Wonder Woman forum, but like a ghetto of its own where it is sure to never be seen, LOL.

Mr.Q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Mr.Q
    yeah the one blog I did was moved in under 5 minutes. I don't know where it is but then again half the time I forget I did one anyway so it levels out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.