WW's ongoing: worth reading?

#1 Posted by gavinsanity254 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I may be asking this a little late in the game, but is Diana's current series worth picking up? I'm a pretty big fan, and was planning to buy this series as it's released in graphic novel form, but should I?

#2 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not even a huge WW fan and I'm enjoying the series.

#3 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by noj (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

It is VERY good. Before the New 52 I really barely cared about Wonder Woman and I could never have imagined I would be buying a Wonder Woman ongoing but now its one of my favorites month to month

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like it.

#6 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj said:

It is VERY good. Before the New 52 I really barely cared about Wonder Woman and I could never have imagined I would be buying a Wonder Woman ongoing but now its one of my favorites month to month

Same

@Blood1991 said:

I really like it.

#7 Edited by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

one of the top 3 books of the new 52

#8 Posted by UsagiTsukino (246 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it makes u see wonder wan in a new look. There are a few things I would change the amazons back to the good guys and not muders,give her back her flying, and her orgin.

#9 Posted by fodigg (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

It's high quality. Wonder Woman at her best. I hate it when writers run away from the "Greek Epic" aspect of the character. This embraces it completely.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.