WW Current Height & Weight-What was it in the past?

#1 Posted by GWHH (588 posts) - - Show Bio

According, to DC Comics Reference guide 2004 edtion. Wonder Woman Height & Weights 6 Foot Tall & 165 Pounds.

What was her weight and height in the past? And what was her weight and height in 1941?

#2 Edited by kapitein_zeppos (338 posts) - - Show Bio

In Wonder Woman Secret Files (late 90's) she was 5'11 and 135 pounds. I recently saw an issue of Superman or Action Comics and she looked taller than Superman who is 6'3" ...

According to http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=wonderwomanga, she may have been 5'8" and 122 lbs.

#3 Posted by GWHH (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@kapitein_zeppos said: Intersting

Known Relatives: Queen Hippolyta (mother), General Steve Trevor (husband), Hippolyta Trevor (daughter)

Base of Operation: Washington D.C.

Group Affiliation: Justice Society of America, All-Star Squadron

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 122 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

First Appearance: All-Star Comics #8 (December 1941-January 1942)

In Wonder Woman Secret Files (late 90's) she was 5'11 and 135 pounds. I recently saw an issue of Superman or Action Comics and she looked taller than Superman who is 6'3" ...

According to http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=wonderwomanga, she may have been 5'8" and 122 lbs.

#4 Edited by SayaOtonashi (198 posts) - - Show Bio

5,11 when she first appear. In some alt worlds she 6,3 without the boots.Well right now she might be taller than Superman but she is wearing heels. Which could be the reason but i highly doubt it seeing how small the heels are.

#5 Posted by krspaceT (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

She's taller than I am and weighs a lot less

#6 Posted by GWHH (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@kapitein_zeppos said:

She is wearing HIGH heels boots. Those got to add at least 2 or 3 inches to her overall height!

#7 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

The proportions that Cliff Chang had given her in the comic certainly suggest that she is a big woman :D

#8 Posted by GWHH (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna Troy for compansion is 5 9 and 143 lbs.

#9 Posted by 4_color_image (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman has steadily been growing over the years to keep her in line as taller than the average female of the general population. She is now 6 foot+. It has been said she is taller than Superman but that is rarely shown, Justice League: New Frontier is on of the few instances of this. Remember, she is an Amazon & 'historically' they are taller than a typical female.

Pre-52 Donna was a smaller version of Diana due to all the trauma experienced from the 1000s of tragic lives Dark Angel put her through.

#10 Posted by LexLuthor (101 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of Wonder Woman being taller than Supes. Really liked how Darwyn Cooke illustrated this in 'New Frontier'

#11 Posted by GWHH (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@4_color_image said:

You mean 2008 Justice League: New Frontier movie?

Wonder Woman has steadily been growing over the years to keep her in line as taller than the average female of the general population. She is now 6 foot+. It has been said she is taller than Superman but that is rarely shown, Justice League: New Frontier is on of the few instances of this. Remember, she is an Amazon & 'historically' they are taller than a typical female.

Pre-52 Donna was a smaller version of Diana due to all the trauma experienced from the 1000s of tragic lives Dark Angel put her through.

#12 Edited by GWHH (588 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

i think she should be 5'8 to 5'10, its easier to cast an actress for that height. while in the 6'0 range its too hard.

#14 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1255 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

6' tall! I prefer 5'12"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.