Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

WW animated show in the style of LoK idea

theOVOXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WB has been "trying" to bring Wonder Woman back to the small screen for while now, but I think they should focus on a live action movie. Instead have a Wonder Woman animated series by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko(Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra). ATLA's female characters were popular enough for them to make the next avater a female. If a WW series was adapted in the same style and tone of LoK, I'd dare say it would be just as epic as Batman: the Animated Series.

Would you like to see a WW animated series in the style of LoK?

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

HOLY HELL YES!

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lifeofvibe

YES but chances are it will be cancelld in 2 seasons

That is unless they do anime style and put her on toonami

Anime style makes a lot of thing that people never really cared about popular that and she might be an anti hero which would be interesting

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES but chances are it will be cancelld in 2 seasons

That is unless they do anime style and put her on toonami

Anime style makes a lot of thing that people never really cared about popular that and she might be an anti hero which would be interesting

if they draw the series properly,good drawing and adapt her bet runs into the series it can be a big hit.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#5  Edited By Black_Claw

@lifeofvibe: Only time it'll be cancelled after two seasons is if they put it on Cartoon Network since they love screwing over action shows. My best bet is that they put it on the hub.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see it.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lifeofvibe
    judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

A a lot of the animators from Avatar worked on the Wonder Woman animated movie, and as far as it getting cancelled after two seasons, I'm cool with that.... I rather have 52 episodes of Wonder Woman than 0.....

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gokuwarrior

@judasnixon: if they draw the series properly,good drawing and adapt her bet runs into the series it can be a big hit.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
    Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

I would definitely watch it. But I'm a little iffy on superhero cartoons, because they tend to last up to only a couple seasons, these days.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would definitely watch it. But I'm a little iffy on superhero cartoons, because they tend to last up to only a couple seasons, these days.

the cartoon should be mature like the comic,they need to draw the series properly,good drawing and adapt her best runs into the series it can be a big hit.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#13  Edited By batmannflash

@gokuwarrior: I don't doubt that it can be a big hit. However, that doesn't stop networks, like Cartoon Network, to cancel the show. Young Justice was well loved by the majority of viewers but endured multiple hiatuses and was eventually canceled because it failed in the merchandise area. A mature Wonder Woman cartoon would not appeal to younger audiences and fail to sell toys, like YJ. I would love to see a WW cartoon, I just hope that it'll last a long time. However, in this day and age, it's rare to see that.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gokuwarrior

@gokuwarrior: I don't doubt that it can be a big hit. However, that doesn't stop networks, like Cartoon Network, to cancel the show. Young Justice was well loved by the majority of viewers but endured multiple hiatuses and was eventually canceled because it failed in the merchandise area. A mature Wonder Woman cartoon would not appeal to younger audiences and fail to sell toys, like YJ. I would love to see a WW cartoon, I just hope that it'll last a long time. However, in this day and age, it's rare to see that.

that's why it shouldn't be aired on cartoon network,a mature WW cartoon should be based on her best runs to improve her comics sales.

theOVOXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By theOVOXO

It shouldn't air on CN due to their merchandise=success logic. Make it air on the Hub or Nickolodean, or maybe on the CW with Bruce Timm's JL.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gokuwarrior

@theovoxo said:

It shouldn't air on CN due to their merchandise=success logic. Make it air on the Hub or Nickolodean, or maybe on the CW with Bruce Timm's JL.

true,it should be aired on some other channel so the show can be mature,a good adaptation of her best runs,CW would be good,no CN,no nikelodeon.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@black_claw: Except for that it would have 1/3 of the audience it would get on CN.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

@rulerofthisuniverse: Transformers Prime and MLP: Friendship is Magic constantly get extremely high ratings. And I really don't trust CN anymore.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.