Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Would you prefer Wonder Woman to be like Kratos?

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm sure some of you have ran across a comparison of the two somewhere on the web. I personally think of Kratos sometimes while playing with her in Injustice. I think a ideology like this could work with the New 52 version where she can battle gods and become more powerful over the course of time. It shouldn't be a coincidence that they both defeated Ares to become the God of War. Kratos is a Spartan and Wonder Woman is a Amazon. Now that I think about it they have a lot more in common than I thought. Kratos is portrayed as a antihero that does questionable actions which would work well with Diana since her motives is all over the place. I think her writers should take some inspiration from him instead of writers being confused on what they should do with her. I am considering passing this on to the Finches to see what they think.

MadLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want her looking for gods to beat up just to get stronger though. She's plenty strong already. Instead of giving her people to fight, I rather they give her conflicts to resolve.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No,I love the games but god no.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
    deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@madlove said:

I don't want her looking for gods to beat up just to get stronger though. She's plenty strong already. Instead of giving her people to fight, I rather they give her conflicts to resolve.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Kratos is a horrible character, tbh.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.