Wonder Woman/Superman Meshup? No!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Rockafella220 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

being a newcomer to comicvine and comics overall, it was not until recently that i found out that wonderwoman and superman have a thing for each other.

................HOW THE HELL DID SHE END UP CHOOSING THE BOY SCOUT OVER THE DARK KNIGHT?!! ARRGGHH

but seriously, this is like getting the prom queen and the popular athlete to date. It's so cliche!

I know they had a thing in "Kingdom Come", but i let that slide since Bruce is crippled and is pretty much a brooding, sixty year old senior.....

C'MON WONDERWOMAN!! GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER AHH

#2 Posted by jphulk26 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rockafella220: Trust me us Wonder Woman fans aren´t happy either. I´m also a huge superman fan and I don´t think it does anything for either of them. I prefer her alone, but if she´s to choose one, I always thought Wondy would be more in to her badboys, being a good girl and all. :)

By the way please never again refer to Wondy as prom queen again. :)

#3 Posted by RazzaTazz (9676 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rockafella220: Welcome to the site. We don't generally have two threads for the same topic though, and this has been discussed in depth in other threads, so I am locking this.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.