Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman/Steve Trevor Appreciation thread

I_Rock_Fiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By I_Rock_Fiction

For all of you Wonder Woman and Steve trevor Romance people this threads for you.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL. NO.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It should be Trevor.....then again Supes should have Lois, Spidey should have MJ, Thor should have Jane, etc......really hate how western comics never has any relationship development with its A listers

I_Rock_Fiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truth_teller: Why not there's one for pretty much all of Supermans and Batmans

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My introduction to Steve was the animated movie which did nothing in the way of endearing him to me. He was twice her age and kind of a patronizing scumbag, the kind of man that I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole. The idea of that young beautiful girl who had never been with or seen a man before falling head over heels with an charlatan didn't sit well with me. But I like Steve in the new 52, a lot actually, the things he did for her would've won the heart of any woman, he won me over, he's well worthy yet Wonder Woman's been nothing but a c*nt towards him since she hooked up Superman. Wonder Woman can be an odious little bitch sometimes, sweet beautiful Steve deserves better than that.

I_Rock_Fiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By I_Rock_Fiction

@brunnhilde: I agree with you, steve was very poorly portrayed in the animated film. But im glad to hear that you like new 52 steve alot as I do as well. I also think that were she ended up making out with superman after going bonkers to save steve didnt make sense as well. I dont clame to know inner workings of a womans mind but im pretty sure that they dont stuff like that.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By darkdetective27

Im a fan of the relationship, but I havent read much with him and her together. To me they seem perfect for each other.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brunnhilde: while everything you said about Steve in the movie is true it was also shown that he was deeper than how he acted and hinted at the reasons for his attitude. I'm not saying he should get a pass per say but one of the things I like about the pair is that on the surface they shouldn't work but once you dig deeper they're right for one another. It goes back to their origin when women were more oppressed and these two characters broke down the walls that kept them apart, found common ground and established genuine respect and love for each other. I think theres beauty in that.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I_Rock_Fiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: @darkdetective27: To (dark) If you want to read something a bit more modern about steve and wonder woman, read season 11 of smallville origins, its pretty good I liked it alot.

And to (CSG) thats probably the only episode I watched oth that whole series lol.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: @darkdetective27: To (dark) If you want to read something a bit more modern about steve and wonder woman, read season 11 of smallville origins, its pretty good I liked it alot.

And to (CSG) thats probably the only episode I watched oth that whole series lol.

It was a cute series ... but I loved this clip more than anything else it had to offer

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.