#2 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Here you go:

Post Edited:2007-03-29 22:19:01

#3 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Thar we go! ARRRRR!

#4 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Guhhhh! That's disgusting.

#5 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just more to love. Somebody else can do the lovin' though.

Post Edited:2007-03-29 22:21:53

#6 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

shivers

#7 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I repeat, Guuhhhhh!

#8 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

MY EYES!!! THEY STING!!!!!

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

These are almost as bad as that pic of Dr. Phil with Leah's body

#11 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://www.thefifthbranch.com/images/oldies/wondy130.jpg
" />http://www.popcultureshock.com/2006/40201/aaron-conley-ww.jpg"

Oh I love the first one. I can see why the blogger would create a blog like this.
Post Edited:2007-03-29 22:30:00

#12 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"These are almost as bad as that pic of Dr. Phil with Leah's body"

You rang?

#13 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Walkingstone? I'm guessing it is but then there's always a possibilty it isn't.

#14 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks alright to me?

#15 Posted by V (294 posts) - - Show Bio

What? Why would Raines have a pic of Walkingstone?

#16 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Raines likes women dressing up as Wonder Woman?
Post Edited:2007-03-29 23:37:06

#17 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen that one before. It was from the Wizard costume contest. One of the best entries so far.

#18 Posted by G-Man (18855 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online
#19 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"
Post Edited:2007-03-29 23:33:55 "
Guhuhuhuhhhhhh!
Post Edited:2007-03-29 23:36:02
#20 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Harhahahahahaha oh that is awesome. I am loving the hair. The guy in the background just looks flabbergasted.

#21 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"I've seen that one before. It was from the Wizard costume contest. One of the best entries so far."

Its from like 3 years ago. There's a good one of this chick dressed up like Wolverine. You'd never guess he was a she.

#22 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2547 posts) - - Show Bio

Yah know what I always say, "The more cushion..."

Staff
#23 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Say what you want, there are always those that are just too much. Sorry if I offend anyone, but sometimes a person gets big, and then beyond anything they may be able to control, the get huge.

#24 Posted by Dr_Gee (83 posts) - - Show Bio

that picture g-man posted is hilarious..especially that she was out in public

#25 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

got room for a Superfatguy instead?

M

#26 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

methos says:

"got room for a Superfatguy instead?M"

That's just Superbeergutdude.

#27 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats just wrong. Were the hell is he going? It looks like he's waiting for the bus. Able to drink tall shots in a single gulp. Get it togther Superman.

#28 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Well like Twizted says

"Fat bitches don't feel left out cos you can grab one of these skinny bitches and knock her ass out!"

and from my angle I say

Its 3 fucking am and that is what I get to see?!

oh god release me from this tainted orb!

#29 Posted by Darkchild (41424 posts) - - Show Bio

ok thank u for the nitemares ahhh things that make u go buh

#30 Posted by Phoenix God (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Yuck.

#31 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#32 Posted by Beaner Ninja (83 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG MY EYES THEY BURN LIKE THE PITS OF HELL!!

GGGRRRAAAAHHHH!! Runs around until he dies

#33 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

...dang...

#34 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God, what is everyone's problem. They're just fan art. If you don't like it then move along. Bunch of cry-babies.

#35 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
Prodigal Son said:
"

Here you go:

"

I for one would love to see Wonder Woman get fat, especially if she looked like she did in the second pic.
#36 Posted by Knightmare10880 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of a fat Wonder Woman, Diana is much more than just a pretty face and awesome body. She is intelligent, powerful, graceful and very noble. I love Wonder Woman and I don't care how big she is.

#37 Posted by Holly Cross (481 posts) - - Show Bio
Knightmare10880 said:
"I like the idea of a fat Wonder Woman, Diana is much more than just a pretty face and awesome body. She is intelligent, powerful, graceful and very noble. I love Wonder Woman and I don't care how big she is."
Amen. Ugh! this is such a guy page! We all agree fat isn't attractive but for you all to create and actual page to bash it knowing full well lots of people are insecure about fat as it is? that's just mean.
#38 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#39 Posted by Sherry (1470 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"
caption
"

Holy...
#40 Posted by Knightmare10880 (12 posts) - - Show Bio
Holly Cross said:
"Knightmare10880 said:
"I like the idea of a fat Wonder Woman, Diana is much more than just a pretty face and awesome body. She is intelligent, powerful, graceful and very noble. I love Wonder Woman and I don't care how big she is."
Amen. Ugh! this is such a guy page! We all agree fat isn't attractive but for you all to create and actual page to bash it knowing full well lots of people are insecure about fat as it is? that's just mean."
Actually I know a lot of ladies that are fat and are very attractive, I'm a big fan of Wonder Woman and I've got a big collection of Wonder Woman art both with her more traditional figure as well as as Big Beautiful Woman.
 The reactions in this thread have been both good and bad some people can't accept the idea of these comicbook heroines depicted as anything less than perfect.  All that I am saying is that these characters are much more than their looks.
#41 Posted by Holly Cross (481 posts) - - Show Bio
Knightmare10880 said:
"Holly Cross said:
"Knightmare10880 said:
Amen. Ugh! this is such a guy page! We all agree fat isn't attractive but for you all to create and actual page to bash it knowing full well lots of people are insecure about fat as it is? that's just mean."
Actually I know a lot of ladies that are fat and are very attractive, I'm a big fan of Wonder Woman and I've got a big collection of Wonder Woman art both with her more traditional figure as well as as Big Beautiful Woman.
 The reactions in this thread have been both good and bad some people can't accept the idea of these comicbook heroines depicted as anything less than perfect.  All that I am saying is that these characters are much more than their looks."

Totally agree but I understand why super heroes are all fit, saving the world is a real fat burner
#42 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

YUCK.

#43 Posted by King Saturn (225037 posts) - - Show Bio
Prodigal Son said:
"

Here you go:

"
Damn Son... you tried Wonder Woman...

lol
#44 Posted by Superkitty (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be cool to have a fat woman super hero ... she could fight all the uppity skinny you know whats. She could fight "Too Skinny to Be Real Woman" who makes all the girls feel bad about themselves and buy TStBR Woman's diet pills that turn them into hideous mutants - their legs become too long and they have skinny waists but overly big bewbs and they all end up in the hospital with broken backs...

#45 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio
Superkitty said:
"It'd be cool to have a fat woman super hero ... she could fight all the uppity skinny you know whats. She could fight "Too Skinny to Be Real Woman" who makes all the girls feel bad about themselves and buy TStBR Woman's diet pills that turn them into hideous mutants - their legs become too long and they have skinny waists but overly big bewbs and they all end up in the hospital with broken backs..."
So Amanda Waller vs every other superheroine?
I'd buy it.
#46 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

she never looked sexier

#47 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUNMAN:
I agree. Wonder Woman should just let herself go and become HUGE!
#48 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3404 posts) - - Show Bio
@Raines said:
"

GL Bertron says:

"These are almost as bad as that pic of Dr. Phil with Leah's body"

You rang?

"
You know what's missing from this picture? Oprah's "husband", Steadmen, as the effeminate robot.
#49 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7950 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Lord... O_o

#50 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's one of my favorite pictures of Wonder Woman, and it's by the late, great, Mike Wieringo. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.