Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

wonder woman's powers and capabilities,past and present(new 52)

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gokuwarrior

questions:

between durability and super speed,which one of those powers do you think wonder woman should have used more in combat before new 52?;and which one of those powers do you think that wonder woman should use more often in combat in the new 52?,my choise is super speed.

what should have been wonder woman's real level or capabilities before new 52,and what should be her level/capabilities in the new 52?,i think before she should have been at least in the planet busting level,because if writters really meant her to be powerful enough to fight superman,she should be at least in the planet busting level like post-crisis suerman,and she did some feats that left opened the possibility that she was at that level,but it's not completely clear,so it is a moot point.

about her new 52 version,they should make sure that she is at that level now that she is a seme-goddess,what do you think?.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By a88378438

In fact,this was been done New 52superman,now,he can easily lift earth weight with easily(yes,easily) New wonder woman can knock out his ass(or can almost close to him) so.yes,now,wonder woman can lift earth or destroy planet with easily,sooooooooooooooooooooooooeasily

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gokuwarrior

@a88378438: thank you for the superman link,but how do you know that new 52 wonder woman can destroy a planet?,i haven't seen her do something suggesting that she is on that level,do you know any scan?.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By a88378438

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/new-52-superman-vs-wonder-woman/681576/

Avatar image for deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7
    deactivated-5d22cbdd103e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope they show higher feats for Wonder Woman to. IF Superman can benchpress the earth for 5 days straight Wonder WOman should be to D:<!!!!

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gokuwarrior

@Wboy: that's right.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gokuwarrior

@a88378438: than you,but there isn't a feat for new 52 wonder woman to put her on the planet busting level,new 52 superman is already there,but new 52 wonder woman hasn't any feat to prove that she is on his level,we still have to wait.

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By btmt

@Wboy said:

I hope they show higher feats for Wonder Woman to. IF Superman can benchpress the earth for 5 days straight Wonder WOman should be to D:<!!!!

Yes, But don't forget that Superman was at the earth core for 5 days, away from earth surface and away from yellow sun radiation and without the yellow sun exposure, so Superman can probably lift more weight than the "single earth's weight" in normal condition.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By a88378438

i know,but at least WW was close to superman level,you see,she can knock out him some ass

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gokuwarrior

@a88378438: but they haven't had a real fight yet,we have to wait,they have to show her power level getting higher.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gokuwarrior

@btmt:they have to show her power level getting higher,she hast to get more powerful.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jphulk26

@gokuwarrior: I like that physically she´s not quite as strong as Kryptonians, but her warrior skills will allow her a good chance to beat them. although I don´t like the inconsistency of her powers. Like the animal thing was cool, there was no problem with that for me. she could call on wolves, eagles and stuff to help her. that could be cool in a movie for instance. mimicing voices is cool as well cause it shows she can use stealth as well as force.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gokuwarrior

@jphulk26 said:

@gokuwarrior: I like that physically she´s not quite as strong as Kryptonians, but her warrior skills will allow her a good chance to beat them. although I don´t like the inconsistency of her powers. Like the animal thing was cool, there was no problem with that for me. she could call on wolves, eagles and stuff to help her. that could be cool in a movie for instance. mimicing voices is cool as well cause it shows she can use stealth as well as force.

every character is victim of inconsistencies sometimes,suprman has a lot of inconsistencies too,but all a character needs,is a writter that make the character consistent,and develop the character properly,she is the most powerful female hero of DC,she has always been above supergirl and powergirl power-wise,so they better treat wonder woman right!.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.