Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman Villains I wish were in Injustice Gods Among Us.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jphulk26

Since Batman and Superman seem to have quite a few of their rogues gallery in Injustice Gods Among Us, I wondered which WW villains you thought should have made it as playable characters? Since it has been announced that Ares will feature as a character in the game, I am happy. My hope is, he´s a playable character and/or the boss, as it would make sense to the story and the title. But since we don´t know yet, what other WW villains would you have liked to make the grade. Here are my top 5.

5. Cheetah

4. Genocide

3. Giganta

2. Circe

1. Alkyone and The Circle

theOVOXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By theOVOXO

Cheetah should defintely be playable, since she is WW's arch nemesis. I would like Circe and Genocide. Giganta would be a multi-level boss at the end of WW's story.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Press Oblivion

They haven't revealed the whole roster have they?

GolDEnsPectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GolDEnsPectre

@Press Oblivion:No they haven't. There are still about 6 or 7 more characters on each side: hero and villains, that hasn't been shown yet.

theOVOXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By theOVOXO

@GolDEnsPectre said:

@Press Oblivion:No they haven't. There are still about 6 or 7 more characters on each side: hero and villains, that hasn't been shown yet.

The 24 slot roster was just a place holder. It is still unconfirmed how many characters are playable.

starrk_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By starrk_coyote

@theOVOXO said:

Cheetah should defintely be playable, since she is WW's arch nemesis. I would like Circe and Genocide. Giganta would be a multi-level boss at the end of WW's story.

i am 100% agreed with that line.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No to Giganta, unless they limit her to Goro size. I want all the characters to be playable. Giganta just wouldn't fit in with the rest unless they limit her power.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.