Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman v Hulk

• 53 results
    Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Bezza

I've been thinking about this one. In the Marvel Universe, Hulk got his arse really kicked by Zeus. Now Diana is the daughter of Zeus and if she takes off those bracelets can unlease some of his powers, so ergo, does this indicate that Diana could be one of the few characters who could own the Hulk in combat? She also has her sword, which I understand is magical in nature (it can cut superman), so presumably would be capable of doing severe damage to a Hulk? what do you think? The problem with Hulk has always been that he heals so quickly you can't put him down for good, but I think WW has a wide enough array of skills and powers to get the job done. That said, she didn't do well against Doomsday in Hunter Prey, who is similar to Hulk, but that was a different era WW.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CHUCKY47

HULK

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

Hulk 8/10 Wonder Woman is slept on overall.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PowerWoman

Pre-52 wonder woman wins easily

New 52 wonder woman lose

ManofIron11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer WW but against Hulk she's done. Then she gets her BF involved..

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofiron11: wonder woman is way faster than hulk,he can't touch her if she doesn't want to,stop overstimating hulk and be objective,she is durable enough to take countless hits from him and keep fighting,a much better fighter and as i already said,too fast for him.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turoksonofstone: wonder woman is way faster than hulk,he can't touch her if she doesn't want to,stop overstimating hulk and be objective,she is durable enough to take countless hits from him and keep fighting,a much better fighter and as i already said,too fast for him.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

It will depend on who is writing and how long they wish the fight to be. Wolverine put Hulk down with ease recently by stabbing him in the head.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chucky47: wonder woman is way faster than hulk,he can't touch her if she doesn't want to,stop overstimating hulk and be objective,she is durable enough to take countless hits from him and keep fighting,a much better fighter and as i already said,too fast for him.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gokuwarrior

@outside_85: a well written wonder woman should always win easily, wonder woman is way faster than hulk,he can't touch her if she doesn't want to,she is durable enough to take countless hits from him and keep fighting,a much better fighter and as i already said,too fast for him.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: y did u post the same writing as in your other posts on this thread

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gokuwarrior

@chucky47: because it's truth,hulk doesn't even have super speed,he can't tag her if she uses her super speed,and fights are supposed to have the characters using all their powers,fighting at their full potential,like they do when they are written properly,without super speed she can also beat him because she is durable enough to withstand a lot of damage,strong enough to hurt him and she is so much better as a fighter that she will outfight him,he won't even have an esy time landing a hit because of her superior skills,if we add the fact that she has super speed,then she is the obious winner,i hate how some people underestimate wonder woman,it's like she always has something to prove,and some people are never satisfied,never give her enough credit as a powerhouse,try to be objective people.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: wonder woman is way faster than hulk,he can't touch her if she doesn't want to,stop overstimating hulk and be objective,she is durable enough to take countless hits from him and keep fighting,a much better fighter and as i already said,too fast for him.

Avatar image for winterfreakinsoldier
    WinterFreakinSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gokuwarrior

@winterfreakinsoldier: wonder woman is way faster than hulk,he can't touch her if she doesn't want to,stop overstimating hulk and be objective,she is durable enough to take countless hits from him and keep fighting,a much better fighter and as i already said,too fast for him.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: wonder woman is way faster than hulk,he can't touch her if she doesn't want to,stop overstimating hulk and be objective,she is durable enough to take countless hits from him and keep fighting,a much better fighter and as i already said,too fast for him.

@turoksonofstone: wonder woman is way faster than hulk,he can't touch her if she doesn't want to,stop overstimating hulk and be objective,she is durable enough to take countless hits from him and keep fighting,a much better fighter and as i already said,too fast for him.

sure maybe when you get an Avatar I will. Probably Not though.

@outside_85: a well written wonder woman should always win easily, wonder woman is way faster than hulk,he can't touch her if she doesn't want to,she is durable enough to take countless hits from him and keep fighting,a much better fighter and as i already said,too fast for him.

Loading Video...

@manofiron11: wonder woman is way faster than hulk,he can't touch her if she doesn't want to,stop overstimating hulk and be objective,she is durable enough to take countless hits from him and keep fighting,a much better fighter and as i already said,too fast for him.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gokuwarrior

@turoksonofstone: are you mad that i use real facts and not fanboy trash?,well stay mad.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

You present facts? No.

@gokuwarrior said:

@gokuwarrior said:

sure maybe when you get an Avatar I will. Probably Not though.

@gokuwarrior said:

Loading Video...
    @gokuwarrior said:

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turoksonofstone: tell me how is hulk going to beat someone he can't touch?,and even without super speed she would beat him with superior fighting skills,outfighting him,use facts please.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: it's not just his strength that increases when he gets angry his speed also go's up as well and hulk can run at high speeds as well.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And to make it worst for Diana make it hulk with the powers of cosmic

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Hulk has potentially unlimited strength and Healing. Wonder Woman may in fact be faster but that is not enough to defeat Hulk. Hulk wins 8 out of 10 times. These are the Facts.

Loading Video...

Get an Avatar.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By gokuwarrior

@turoksonofstone: no those aren't facts,unlimited strength or healing doesn't make him unbeatable,wonder woman isn't unbeatable either,but hulk will never tag wonder woman,and she is more than durable enough to withstand his attacks and skill enough to outfight him.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chucky47: his speed in nothing next to wonder woman,she can dance around him all day,she has defeated opponents stronger than her,with her super speed or with superior fighting skills,she has defeated cap marvel,supergirl,powergirl and given superman a hell of a fight,savage hulk can't win this.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: what evs and what's with u calling hulk a girl

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chucky47: i didn't call hulk a girl,i stated the facts,she is too fast for him,and i can post countless feats to prove it,she can outfight him like she did to other characters even characters stronger than her and hulk and i can post scans to prove it.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CHUCKY47

@gokuwarrior: It's not the speed that counts its the strength

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gokuwarrior

@chucky47: no,the speed counts because he can't land a hit on her,she can hit him hundreds of times in seconds,KO him with an speedblitz,etc,and even if she didn't have super speed,she would still be durable enough to withstand his attacks,she has taken hits from a bloodlusted superman,and with her skills she can outfight him.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chucky47: that's like saying flash or superman can't be KO because of healing factor,again,her super speed makes it impposible for him to land a hit,and even without super speed,her durability allows her to take hits from him,and her fighting skills allow her to outfight him,one way or the other she wins.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: new 52 wonder woman is still way faster than hulk and a much better fighter.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: don't you think your exaggerating about Wonder Woman a bit

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

I've been thinking about this one. In the Marvel Universe, Hulk got his arse really kicked by Zeus. Now Diana is the daughter of Zeus and if she takes off those bracelets can unlease some of his powers, so ergo, does this indicate that Diana could be one of the few characters who could own the Hulk in combat? She also has her sword, which I understand is magical in nature (it can cut superman), so presumably would be capable of doing severe damage to a Hulk? what do you think? The problem with Hulk has always been that he heals so quickly you can't put him down for good, but I think WW has a wide enough array of skills and powers to get the job done. That said, she didn't do well against Doomsday in Hunter Prey, who is similar to Hulk, but that was a different era WW.

You can't assume that DC Zeus and Marvel Zeus are equal in power. Also we don't know how powerful Zeus is in the new 52. People have also been complaining that Wonder Woman doesn't hold any outstanding feats in the new 52 (I would disagree). To say she would "own the Hulk in combat", no. To say she would be a challenge and have a possible win, yes. Or at the very least it is unknown as of yet.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By Wolverine008

HULK.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrshway88: New 52 wonder woman just far weaker than hulk,i dont know why you disagree

hulk lift the mountain,which 150000000000000 tons,wonder woman lift a aircraft,no more than even 100 tons

And New 52 wonder woman no any speed feats,how can hulk lose?

HULK

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@turoksonofstone: tell me how is hulk going to beat someone he can't touch?,and even without super speed she would beat him with superior fighting skills,outfighting him,use facts please.

It's very clear that those posters are familiar with the Hulk; are you familiar with the Hulk? Wonder Woman (or Superman) would need her super speed. I could conceivably see Wonder Woman winning but only if she uses her super speed to take Hulk out early. However, your other point about her fighting skill being enough sort of indicates that you might not have the familiarity of the Hulk as these posters. Wonder Woman has a finite power level while Hulk can have an unlimited power level. So, if Wonder Woman does not finish him off early, trying to use her fighting skill to beat the Hulk would be the absolute wrong thing to do and would be a blunderous disaster for Wonder Woman; than, we'd possibly have something in the Hulk that could not be stopped (e.g. see Hulk vs).

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dshipp17

@powerwoman said:

@mrshway88: New 52 wonder woman just far weaker than hulk,i dont know why you disagree

hulk lift the mountain,which 150000000000000 tons,wonder woman lift a aircraft,no more than even 100 tons

And New 52 wonder woman no any speed feats,how can hulk lose?

HULK

New 52 Wonder Woman is battling on the supernatural plain, so there's no fair way to gauge her power level, but they'd have to be incredible to be even holding her own on that plain; however, whatever her power level, they have a finite limit. It's very unlikely that New 52 Wonder Woman is weaker than Hulk. Moving a cup on Olympus might be like moving the moon on the mortal plain.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Who know?I'm waiting over years,she no any Impressive feats,strength,speed,and she got KO by Magic Lightning

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Current New 52 Wonder Woman can't put Hulk down.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I must admit I'm not hugely familiar with new 52 WW, but I've read plenty of Hulk. How is she weaker than normal? I picked up a New 52 JLA issue yesterday and she was holding up an aircraft carrier with no difficulty. She doesn't seem that weak to me. Also, no-one has commented on the bracelet removal thing, doesn't this give her the powers of Zeus and put her in "bezerker mode".

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: You dont know what happen in the New 52

Superman isnt need wonder woman help him lift it,he lift earth weight five days,that mean superman lift most of weights,wonder woman just try keep up the balance

and no bracelets is can not be quantified too,because the writer never show us how powerful is wonder woman,check her feats,almost pure garbage

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By dshipp17

@bezza said:

I must admit I'm not hugely familiar with new 52 WW, but I've read plenty of Hulk. How is she weaker than normal? I picked up a New 52 JLA issue yesterday and she was holding up an aircraft carrier with no difficulty. She doesn't seem that weak to me. Also, no-one has commented on the bracelet removal thing, doesn't this give her the powers of Zeus and put her in "bezerker mode".

The New 52 Wonder Woman should have the same power level as the pre-Flashpoint/Post-Crisis Wonder Woman, since she only found out that the clay origin was fake to conceal her identity from Hera at birth to save her life. Her characteristics should be as much the same as anyone who just found out that their current parents kidnapped them at birth. I have no idea why people keep pretending that changing what she knows about herself is somehow equivalent to changing the character in some fundamental way.

If she removes her bracelets, she'll become stronger, but she'd be reaching a higher power level that will have another finite power level. She could than surprise the Hulk, but she'd again need to finish him off early; she can't use that increase to than try to duke it out with the Hulk again.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Stop it,Just Accepted New 52 wonder woman is weak

I'm really sick people always assume something

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming her New 52 lasso works in similar ways to her pre-New 52 lasso, it seems to me that it would be the perfect weapon against Hulk. Wouldn't the lasso calm Hulk down, at worst weakening him and at best turning him into Bruce Banner?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Pre 52 Wonder Woman definitely wins.

New 52 I'm not so sure about. She's already trashed Supergirl but we have no solid feats from her. I think her surability is high enough to deal with him. She also has speed and two swords. I don't see why she can't cut him to pieces if need be. His regen is possibly the highest in comics but I can't remember him growing limbs that fast.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By gokuwarrior

@dshipp17: hulk can't surpass wonder woman's power so fast,if you assumes that she is as powerful as pre 52 then she can win even without her super speed,hulk will need a lot of time to get angry enough to become stronger than her,she has enough time to outfight him,she can still block him and counter his attacks all day,she has been able to handle aspeeders with her reflexes and fighting skills,hulk will be easier because of his lack of speed,with super speed she would win too easily because she can hit him hundreds of time in a few seconds.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chucky47: no,some people underestimate her skills and speed,but well,i will wait until we see more of her in the new 52.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.