Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

wonder woman-she-hulk-ms marvel,years of misunderstandin

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gokuwarrior

this topic is to clarify a point that some people have misunderstood through the years.

why some people think that she-hulk and ms marvel are on par with wonder woman,or can beat her?,based on what?,why do you think some people make this mistake?,the worst is when they claim that wonder woman's feats aren't as good as she hulk and ms marvel,saying they have ko top tier characters and wonder woman haven't.

this rutine of underestimating wonder woman started way long ago,so i think that if we use some of the best feats from everyone of them we can clarify this once and for all.

i will post feats for ms marvel and wonder woman,if some can help with she-hulk i will appreciate it.

ms marvel:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

wonder woman:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PowerWoman

I dont say what.......

Wonder woman easily

Sinisteri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW has them beat on many fronts, but there are two that stand out.

WW does not have chronic bouts of either low self esteem issues(Ms. Marvel) or insane moments of savagery(She-Hulk).

Ultimately, it all depends on the writer and a given character situation. Any hero can be knocked down and defeated at any given time, but WW is rarely written as broken down in spirit or at a complete loss of hope. So, I also credit WW with resilience and endurance.

Like all three, but WW for the win.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinisteri: WW has consistently written in a much higher level than them,only some stupid writters used to water WW down,but her regular showings through the years is way above them,it depens on the writter if it wants to be compassionate and give them a chance,because against the way that WW is written consistently,they don't stand a chance at all.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the problem truly lies in the fact that these ladies are in different companies. If they were in the same company written as they're already portrayed then the difference would be clearer. Also note that many people who don't know any of them extensively see the similarities and go from there. All and all it comes down to lack of proper knowledge and that's why many who come here and know nothing lose battles because they comment on battles that they have no knowledge of.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: very good point,the problem is that many of those people know that wonder woman fights people in superman's level and they will never see she-hulk and ms marvel fighting characters in captain marvel,supergirl and superman league,yet they think they are a thread for wonder woman?.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@evil_incarnate: very good point,the problem is that many of those people know that wonder woman fights people in superman's level and they will never see she-hulk and ms marvel fighting characters in captain marvel,supergirl and superman league,yet they think they are a thread for wonder woman?.

To be fair,those ladies don't have nearly as many feats as Wonder Woman does...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gokuwarrior

@cameron83: they have many,many feats,but they are nowhere near wonder woman's feats,i have read ms marvel title and her new one until issue 5 and many of her appearances in the avengers,everytime she lifts someting,it's something that even spider can lif,ms marvel is a 75 toner and she-hulk a 100 toner,they have a lot of feats but not on wonder woman's level,well she-hulk can't even fly and doesn't have super speed,ms marvel speed and durability are way below wonder woman's level.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: they have many,many feats,but they are nowhere near wonder woman's feats,i have read ms marvel title and her new one until issue 5 and many of her appearances in the avengers,everytime she lifts someting,it's something that even spider can lif,ms marvel is a 75 toner and she-hulk a 100 toner,they have a lot of feats but not on wonder woman's level,well she-hulk can't even fly and doesn't have super speed,ms marvel speed and durability are way below wonder woman's level.

I don't think Ms Marvel is that weak....... I mean,Idk about 75 tonner,but I don't believe that Spiderman can lift it...and the best feats I've seen from WW was her lifting a carrier above her head with Superman. But I think that she's stronger....

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Anyway,to answer the question:

Well the problem truly lies in the fact that these ladies are in different companies. If they were in the same company written as they're already portrayed then the difference would be clearer. Also note that many people who don't know any of them extensively see the similarities and go from there. All and all it comes down to lack of proper knowledge and that's why many who come here and know nothing lose battles because they comment on battles that they have no knowledge of.

This is what I see happen.....this guy says it best.

Not only that,but they can be seen with comparable stats (not superior,I think) so that is a huge reason why...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gokuwarrior

@cameron83: i didn't say spiderman cvan lift 75 tons i say that even though ms marvel is a 75 toner she usually lifts things only in spiderman level and no,these ladies don't have comparable stats to wonder woman,the best feats you've seen from WW was her lifting a carrier above her head with Superman?.

haven't you seen the feats i posted above?,she is lifting giant planes with ease all by herself,lifting an asteroid bigger than manhattan with ease all by herself and helping to move the moon and the earth.

my point is that wonder woman consistently written way above the level of she-hulk and ms marvel,now in the new 52 she doesn't many feats yet,by considering how things have been in her 72 years of career,eventually she will have feats way above them once again.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: i didn't say spiderman cvan lift 75 tons i say that even though ms marvel is a 75 toner she usually lifts things only in spiderman level and no,these ladies don't have comparable stats to wonder woman,the best feats you've seen from WW was her lifting a carrier above her head with Superman?.

haven't you seen the feats i posted above?,she is lifting giant planes with ease all by herself,lifting an asteroid bigger than manhattan with ease all by herself and helping to move the moon and the earth.

my point is that wonder woman consistently written way above the level of she-hulk and ms marvel,now in the new 52 she doesn't many feats yet,by considering how things have been in her 72 years of career,eventually she will have feats way above them once again.

I am talking about the new 52 (obviously).

Although I think Ms Marvel gains strength the more energy that she absorbs.

And we don't even know if we will see high feats from her sometime soon being that she was set back by the reboot (everyone was).

But I think that Wonder Woman is stronger..but to be fair,someone has to represent Ms Marvel and She Hulk or something...but I still think WW is stronger.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gokuwarrior

@cameron83: the problem is that wonder woman has a lot to do in ther new 52,she trashed supergirl without even trying,and when she takes off her bracelets she becomes more powerful,we still don't know her limit.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: the problem is that wonder woman has a lot to do in ther new 52,she trashed supergirl without even trying,and when she takes off her bracelets she becomes more powerful,we still don't know her limit.

Well keep in mind that Wonder Woman almost has Superman level feats and such. Those bracelets are what limit her power. But yes,we still don't know the limit.

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Ms marvel has a fat ass in that first pic. Also, she hulk is a gamma powered ho

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GWHH

Ms. Marvel. Is a first class hero. But she got all kind of ISSUES. Her dad was a sexist pig who thought would should not go to college. She half a drunk like (tony stark). She had her mind wiped and reloaded more times them a 8th grader laptop. Loss her powers many times, been raped (sort of).

Ms Marvel text book definition of a deeply flawered (put not fatally flowered) hero. But I still would let her watch my back anytime!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.