Wonder Woman's best moments

#1 Posted by lilben42 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

Just post what you think Wonder Woman's best moments are. I'll start...

#2 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by RDClip (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

Standing toe to toe with a bloodlusted mind controlled Superman in the sacrifice arc.

Breaking the unbreakable lasso of truth in Superman: Red Son (even though it was preceded by being captured by human batman)

#4 Posted by lilben42 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip: I still don't get what happened to her after she broke it.

#5 Posted by RDClip (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: I dunno, I assumed that she was tied to the lasso in a spiritual manner and breaking it caused trauma to herself.

#6 Edited by dmessmer (368 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip: Yeah, I assumed that the breaking of the Lasso of Truth was metaphorically saying that there are no absolute truths (which is kind of a theme of that book). As a character who purpose is to expose/seek out the truth, to have that notion shattered would be devastating, hence her decay.

#7 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by PowerWoman (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by fodigg (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by PowerWoman (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by WDW (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Wonder Woman could have pulled this SCENE off. and why I love her! This would be a powerful scene for a movie.

It represents everything about Wonder Woman I love.

Strength

Skill

Vulnerability

and compassion

#13 Posted by trinity_stormbreaker (30 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Edited by toplel (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@wdw said:

Only Wonder Woman could have pulled this SCENE off. and why I love her! This would be a powerful scene for a movie.

Strength

Skill

Vulnerability

and compassion

If new 52 WW can at least hint at this kind of behavior, Id have hope for her. Shes a far cry from this version, and thats something that really bothers me.

#15 Posted by RustyRoy (13543 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdw said:

Strength

Skill

Vulnerability

and compassion

Now that's the WW I know and love. If only the New 52 WW was like that.

#16 Posted by TAneT62 (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdw said:

Strength

Skill

Vulnerability

and compassion

That's really something. To have the courage and pure compassion to believe in someone, or something, is something Diana was born with.

#17 Posted by Ostyo (9293 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Wow, I feel the same as Bats.

@fodigg: Aww, love it. :3

#18 Posted by kapitein_zeppos (341 posts) - - Show Bio
@wdw said:

Strength

Skill

Vulnerability

and compassion

+1

#19 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this isn't from a comic book, but I really like when WW kicks Superwoman's ass:

#20 Posted by dmessmer (368 posts) - - Show Bio

The clear and only choice:

#22 Edited by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (772 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the scene in the Odyssey where Diana tries to sell an Amazon artifact for cash, to help a mother leave her abusive husband. She's casually menacing and nonchalantly destroys the cheap pawn shop owner's cash register, it's a side of her we don't get to see often enough. Great controversy arose from it, but for me it showed Diana being tougher than the tough guy that tried to out maneuver her. I also loved the scene where she finally learns to fly. The look of surprise and joy on her face is palpable.

My all time favorite Wonder Woman moment is the fight with Medousa in Rucka's run. I'd post it up too, but there are too many pics.

#23 Posted by JuliusTakalua (316 posts) - - Show Bio

I have many scenes but have no idea how to put scans......

#24 Edited by GWHH (585 posts) - - Show Bio

just scan them into your PC using your scanner! That how I do it!

I have many scenes but have no idea how to put scans......

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.