Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman Plane and earring

UsagiTsukino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UsagiTsukino

I think she should have her plane back and get her earring abiltes. I hate the invisb Plane part. Her earring allow her to breath underwater and in space.i think should also allow her to disguise her as anyone or tranform herself into wonder wonder. Should she have her plane back with a different orgin. Like a plane drift on the island and the amazon learn how it works and used science and magic. The plane can cloack by magic or copy any vechical if need.

UsagiTsukino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By UsagiTsukino

She should have her plane back, even though she can fly.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#3  Edited By RazzaTazz

The earrings were one of the most poorly conceived of the golden age plot devices, which were already far and away ridiculous.  

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By agent9149

i think they should accessorize wonder woman more

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I believe plans to bring back the plane are in the works. At least for the JLA WW.

Jim Lee - Invisible Plane sketches
     Jim Lee - Invisible Plane sketches
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for kapitein_zeppos
    kapitein_zeppos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kapitein_zeppos

The Amazons have remained hidden for centuries, so their island is magically cloaked. It might not be impossible that they had devices to keep their fishing vessels hidden from view as well. So if they somehow got hold of a plane ...

UsagiTsukino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By UsagiTsukino

It's possible but highly unlikely they have a plane drift. This is what I mean a person jumps from the plane the plane falls into the ocean and drifts near the island or it crash right on the beach. Even though the island is cloak in the comics it's shown that people and things can go though the cloak magic.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By moywar700

So they are bring back the invisible plane in JL? I don't see the point. WW only needed to invisible plane when she has to carry a group of people or going to back to paradise island. They already have green laturn for carrying people. Although maybe the justice league are going going paradise island?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.