Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman owns in epic Trinity fan vid! VERY GOOD!

primeoptimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By primeoptimus

I usually don't like these kinds of mash up trailers, but this one is exceptionally well done and it deserves sharing. The amount of work put into something that DC/WB hasn't even been able to pull of yet... AN EPIC TRINITY STORY!

From the creator:

The epic conclusion to the critically acclaimed Superman Doomsday fan saga!

Batman and Wonder Woman team up as the last line of defense against the marauding Doomsday in the wake of Superman's Death! Witness the triumphant return of the Man of Steel and the re-imagined origins of the Justice League!

There are other parts before this leading up to it that you should watch to get into the story, but Wonder Woman owns in this video here! I don't know how he did it, and don't know why this can't be real!!

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jphulk26

@primeoptimus: Oy I´m not even lying I swear to god that was sick. That is the trinity movie. They should just do that and then do a Wonder Woman solo origin after, that way people won´t even know what to expect when she fights and then she does some kickass stuff so people want to see a solo ww movie. I mean they could seriously just keep her under raps during all the promotion, so you only see Batman and Supes and then bang, she comes out doing that stuff. seriously that is it, right there is it. Trinity Doomsday. Can you imagine that shit with the actual CGI, a tear nearly came to my eye watching it like this, if they did a film, man. 3 of my fav superheroes in the same movie, mind blown.

marvel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By marvel123

WB could learn a thing or two from this person

Goddessa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Goddessa

SICK! Amazing effort!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.